Status: This book is just a joke, calm down

50 Shades of 2007

Chapter 3

MARCUS POV

At school my friends, dark lord and moonshine sit with me all through my classes. My schools name is Anryms High School. I don't like this school considering the fact that everyone here does heroin and yells at me to get a haircut. My hair is swept to the side because it makes me look hardcore at best. Dark Lord and Moonshine are my best friends and helped me with this terrible life I am living. My science class is the only class without them and I feel lonely. I sit in my science class glaring at this guy named Will that I envy so much. He looks back at me and says, "What are you looking at you stupid gay bitch?"
I don't say anything back. I stop staring and that means I have to look at my science teacher now. She has short hair and talks like she knows everything. What a bitch.
The bell rings and I get my bag from under my desk and I accidently brake my nail.
"Ow! Goddamnit!" My nail. It is broken. My black nail Polish has broken off also. It is broken like my soul.
I walk out of the school with a placid look on my face trying not to smile at my friends as I walk beside them talking about blood and how much we love vampires.
My bus smells like pot when I get on ( no surprise there, fucking potheads ). Marijuana should be down deep in the depths of hell because it is evil.
I get off the bus and go to my bright fucking house and I hate it. One day I will paint the house black and I will burn it to the ground. Mmmm.
I go in my room and set my bookbag on my bed and get my laptop. My myspace page is never full of notifications. Nobody cares about me. I am lonely most of the time. No one likes me. I am a failure.
Suddenly I see this girls page and she is very bright, which I hate. But she got dat booty. ( did I really just say that? ) I send her a friend request, hoping she will accept it to see if she is depressed deep down also. Booty.
♠ ♠ ♠
Booty