Status: This book is just a joke, calm down

50 Shades of 2007

Chapter 5

MARCUS POV

I wake up to my shitty alarm clock. It is Tuesday morning and this time I didn't have a wet dream. But last night was amazing. I talked to this girl named Chloe and we like the same music and she is hawwwwwwwwt. I would tap that. ( why )
I didn't tell her but I had a raging hard-on the whole time we talked. I should've asked her to play 20 questions. I shall do that next time. I also plan on hanging out with her in the near future, maybe I will discuss that with her too. Damn she's hot.
I wanna masturbate but I gotta get ready and go to school. School is hell and I need to burn it down.
At school, the same shit happened. But when I bent down to tie my converse, my skinny jeans ripped in front of everyone. It was so humiliating and I just want to die. My skinny jeans are half my size because I love them extra skinny. It makes me look sexy as hell. I cried while that happened and everyone laughed at me. They won't be laughing when I rise from the depths of hell and curse all of them.
I am very hardcore as you can see. I will beat anyone's ass anyday. I almost got into a fight once but I didn't show up because my mom begged me not to. Yeah she was afraid that the boy I was fighting would get his ass beat by me. ( I wish that was true )
Anyways, I get home from school and check my MySpace and I message the girl again to see if she will message back. I hope she will because she's hot. When I meet her, she will be my angel. Mmmmmm. Booty
♠ ♠ ♠
Were trolling btw