Status: This book is just a joke, calm down

50 Shades of 2007

Chapter 9

MARCUS POV

We carved a heart into the tree in the back of the park. These two girls the whole time kept making fun of us. The redhead said I was a poser because I don't even know the bands. The brunette just pointed and laughed at me.
I am worthless once again. Chloe can't help me. And neither can't her flat fucking ass. I couldn't help but do it, but I did it anyways.
"Chloe, um why does your ass look so good in pictures?"
She stays silent and sits on the grass. Her skinny jeans get mud on them so it looks like she shit herself.
"Ugh you're so thirsty baeeee."
"Am not." ( okay yes I am a little )
"like yes u are bae. I think we should break up."
"What!???? I thought we were together forever." My heart is broken in pieces. Literally.
"Yah like ur short and ugly and I dnt need a guy like u."
Whatever. Fuck you and your flat ass. But it looks like I will never find true love. I slowly walk away and from a glance I can see Chloe taking pictures of herself with the tree, tricking people on MySpace that we are together just for likes.
I am still heartbroken. My lonely heart still loves her. The 2 days I was with this woman really made me realize how much I love her. ( sad I know )
I get home and write down on a piece of paper "why doesn't she love me" and get my camera ready and take a picture of me with the paper for me to look emo and depressed. I upload it to myspace and I get attention very quickly. Chloe messages me so I ignore it so she will see how sad I am. I love getting attention by the way. It's like my escape.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lol emo