Status: a continual Work in progress

The Real Story

Love and Why It's Not What it Cracks up to be.

This is my story I don’t expect it to be astonishing, truthful, or real to you. This is how everything works for me.

April 27, 2013 8:15pm (EST)
So happy birthday to Patrick! Wow, he hit the (almost) big 29! I am so happy him and the guys got back together as a band to reclaim what was once theirs. I feel that the world really needs them. If not, then well I need them.
Fall out Boy is literally everything to me. They have pulled me out of so many ruts that I've personally become a cliché of a cliché. But it’s true, I doubt I’d be here if it weren't for their melodic therapy.
$13.00 per recorded session with my favorite therapists? Hell you can’t even get any good meds for that much. They are the only drugs I need to keep my head afloat for just a day or two more.
With all of the shit I've always had to deal with I’m going to need enough of them to overdose. I just hope they have more albums coming because I really need them. I hope this isn't the type of dependence that needs an intervention.
Just got to take it day by day and hope for the best. Hopefully they are there to catch me when I fall.

May 1, 2013 2:00pm (EST)
You’re probably wondering about a back story…Well I don’t have much of one that you haven’t heard before.
I was born in February of ’95 in Denver. Moved to Rotterdam, New York (not that you’ve heard of it) after 10 months of life. Entered the most typical school district, and began my regular, boring life.
Like I said: “cliché of a cliché”, remember? Anyway when I was eleven I was put on antidepressants. From there I gave up because they were nothing more than personality changers. Why feel happy when you can’t even feel real?
Mom decided I was full of it- especially when I claimed the “therapist” tried talking me into suicide. I never went back.
Years later, I was like every other outcast you’ve seen. I was the weird chick who sat in the corner all alone, listening to the only security blanket she had:
“And the poets are just kids who didn’t make it…”
It didn’t help that I was overweight, with the self-esteem and self-worth the same negligible size as the mass of an electron as studied in chemistry. I was the butt of every joke, the one always left out, and the sheltered “cliché”. (There’s that word again…) I hated everyone, but I didn’t hate anyone even half as much as I hated myself.
I know I sound like every “emo” poser out there… the sad truth of it all is though, I’m not posing as anyone but myself.
I bet you’re wondering why you should care. I’m not saying you should. This is just me telling about my life and all the secrets that’ll spill out soon. I just figure I should do it or someone else will.

May 7, 2013 10:38 am (PST)
I could start with the “Big” one, but seeing as it seems like the most farfetched I could and should wait.
Eh, what the hell? For the last two years I’ve been dating Pete Wentz, but in complete secret.
You’re probably laughing to yourself, I know it. I would too if I were you. It totally sounds mental. And you’re probably wondering, “How is this possible?! He’s been dating that model…” Yeah, about that. It is a total scam. It was created to keep this (in his words :) “Pure, real, and perfect.”
I never said this wasn’t fucked up, but you’re now wondering how a random, depressed chick from a town no one has ever heard of happened to end up being Pete Wentz of Fall Out Boy’s secret, barely legal girlfriend.
As everything in this era of bullshit with overbearing technology and overpriced coffee, it began on twitter. (You don’t really need to hear all of it so I won’t bore you with the details…)
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so here is Chapter 1 of my romance drama fanfic. Let me know what you all think!