Status: a continual Work in progress

The Real Story

His Own Bomb- And Of Course He Has to One-Up Me

July 19th 4:00 am (PST)

Fall out Boy was scheduled to be on NBC’s The Today Show and I have to be up half past the bare side crack of dawn to get photos of them talking with Matt Lauer. And what a surprise they played a crowed pleasing show. Kind of gave me a heart attack with the long sleeves and leather jackets, we are in a heat wave boys. As always there were a few questions from the TV news anchor.

“So you came back as strong as you first began and took the world by storm. What do you credit your success to? Well, aside from your talent and hard work.”

And because all of you know how Peter is. He dutifully answered:

“Well, for keeping me motivated I personally credit my son, Bronx, and my girlfriend…”

As He told Matt about me and pointed me out I fell into complete disbelief. Did he actually just point me out and motion towards me on national TV? The entire crowd fell as silent as I was. Everyone in an unbelieving stupor. What in the actual fuck?

“Your girlfriend? Uh, I thought you were in a committed relationship with the model, Meagan Camper…”

“I was, but only as a way to keep the media away from her, I wanted to keep her safe.”
I am going to kill him.

July 20th 1:00 pm (EST)

Now that we were out in the open, Pete and I were actually out in LA together. Let me tell you the man loves theatrics especially when proving a point; loves to be over the top when he can.

“What is up with you?”

“We have two years worth of PDA to catch up on.”

“Ugh, can’t you find a happy medium?”

Personally I don’t enjoy being overly affectionate in public, it’s kind of gross. But when I thought it couldn’t be weirder, someone ran up to us and threw an egg at me. Yes an actual fucking egg…

“You whore! Pete and Meagan were perfectly made for each other. Not Him and some whorish whale. Go crawl back to the dark depths from where you came.”

Lovely little twelve year old she was. I was receiving so much attention in every direction that I got overwhelmed and began to cry, and instead of walking away from me out of frustration, he pulled me into a hug and cooed to me as I cried. As much as I wanted it to help, it didn’t I just cried harder.