Darkness Surrounding Me

Capture

"My name is Ellie and I was a victim of being abducted. This happened to me about one year ago. When I was sixteen years old" she said to detective Rodger.

"Ellie can you tell me what happened with full details? I can only make further decisions by having your full explanation" replied detective Rodger.

Ellie sat there petrified, she felt in the back of her throat a huge lump of fear. She knew she was going to have to go back to what had happened to her in order to have her story heard. She sat there for about ten minutes starring at the pale Grey floors. And felt like she wanted to cry but no tears would come out. Then Detective Rodger finally said:

"Ellie? Are you alright?"

Ellie focused and finally replied "Yeah I'm fine, It all started when I was walking to the store with my best friend Sage and my best guy friend Cody"

March 6th of last year:

"So Ellie what are your plans for this weekend?" Sage asked.

"Uhm.. I'm not exactly sure yet, I think I might be going to the mall to pick up a pair of pants, Do you want to come?"

"Yeah, Sure that would be awesome, I'll have to ask my mom first though"

"Hey how come I'm never invited with you guys to the mall?" asked Cody feeling left out.

"Oh, well I didn't know that you were into doing things like that" I replied.

"Well.. I'm not but you didn't know that!" Cody said trying to think up a come back

"Hahahahaha alright then" Sage and I replied.

When we finally got to the Bell tin market we pulled out all of our pocket change. We walked inside, and of course Cody ran straight for the junk food where he would always find his favorite cheesy puffs and jawbreakers. And Sage went straight for her usual energy drink. And I went straight for the sweets. When we finished finding what we wanted we went to the cash register to purchase our stuff. There was a very large man that smelled of B.O

"Paper or plastic?" He asked.

"Plastic is fine sir" I replied.

When we were finished we sat outside of the market and just hung out.

"So Ellie who do you have in mind for prom?" Sage said with a grin on her face.

"Oh I don't know"

I looked down and started to blush because I did know who I had in mind for prom. But I knew it would never happen. I wanted to go with Cody. I have been in love with Cody ever since we became best friend's three years ago.

"oooo! I think someone does know who she wants to go with but just is being shy to say!" Sage said elbowing me.

Then I turned really red and was hoping for someone to change the subject.

"Oh crap" Cody said looking at his watch "Hey I need to head home, I'm supposed to help my Dad at the shop"

"Yeah Me too actually, I promised I would help my mom with dinner because the family is coming down" Sage said "I will walk home with you Cody since my house is on the way there, Do you want to come Ellie?"

"Nah, I think I will just head home for today, I'm getting tired"

"Alright well I will see you tomorrow at school, Call me later if you want too" Sage replied.

"Bye Ellie!" Cody said.

"Bye Cody and Sage!"

I watched Sage and Cody walk down the road in till I could no longer see them.

While I was walking hom, I had noticed a Black SUV driving slowly behind me. I turned around and looked at the vehicle and thought nothing about it int ill I had turned the corner and the SUV turned the corner as well. That's when I started to feel a inch fear in the pit of my stomach and I could feel beads of sweat roll down the back of my neck. I started to walk more faster and the SUV started to drive faster. That's when I knew something wasn't right thats when i started to run. I was no match for the SUV, then it caught up right next to me. I couldn't see the person inside the vehicle because there were tented windows. And I started to scream for help. But wherelived was such a small town and there were no houses for me to run too, I had no way of escaping. Then the SUV pulled over and a man ran out of the car and ran after me, and grabbed me.

"Let Me Go! someone Help me please!I screamed panicking.

The man covered my moth and I bit him, and kicked but the man was to strong for me

"Ouch!" The man yelled, and then he threw me inside of his black SUV.

I started pounding on the windows and tried to get out of the SUV but he locked it. He then crawled to the back of the seat where he had placed me, I could not see his face because he had a black ski mask on. He then pulled a needle out of his pocket and tried to stick it into my neck I kicked him in the stomach and tried to resist from him holding me down but he had won and stuck the sharp painful needle into my neck, I could feel the poisonous venom start to spread threw my vein's , I suddenly felt my whole body feel weak and before I knew it I blacked out.