Darkness Surrounding Me

Cruel Awakening

"Fuck why does my head hurt so bad?"

I opened my eyes and suddenly gasped. Where the hell am I? Oh my god. And why is this room so dark? Am I dreaming? I have to be dreaming, okay pause for a second Ellie what happened last ? think Ellie. Wait a minute did that really happen? Did that black SUV really catch me? and Oh my god! that man with the black ski mask!.... he stuck a needle into my neck. I suddenly started feeling my neck and I felt a spot where it was swollen. Then I freaked out. What the fuck is going on? I have to be dreaming, Please be dreaming Ellie, Wake the fuck up Ellie! I started to feel around on the cold floor I was laying on; for something like a flashlight of some sort. I finally stood up and started to feel the sides of the walls for a switch to turn on a light but I couldn't find anything. I tried to find my way threw the dark room panicking, and then I felt some type of string touch my head. I put my arm up and reached for the string and pulled it. Then a small light bulb that was hanging from the ceiling gave me very little but enough light to see. I looked around the mysterious room and found one window, but it was all boarded up by nails. Then I realized that there was stairs in the room. Not taking cation of me not knowing where I was, and if I was asleep, I ran quickly for them and ran up the stairs and I found a door. I tried to turn the knob but I couldn't open it...locked. Shit how the hell am I going to get out of here? God please help me please. I then freaked out completely and started to pound on the door over and over again. I kept pounding on the door untill I noticed that my knuckles were gushing out blood from the wooden splinters on the door. I started to yell to try and get someones attention. Then I heard footsteps.....I felt suddenly relived and started to yell even louder for help. Then the footsteps stopped at the door.

"Please open the door whoever you are! I'm trapped in here I think I was kidnapped!" Please open the door or get help!"

No one replied back to my cry. Then I heard a key go into the lock of the door and turn. Then the door flew open. When I thought I was free and I felt relived.......It was him! The man in the black ski mask!

"Holy shit!" I screamed

The man stood there for a second and then started to walk down the steps, as he walked closer and closer too me, I could feel fear building up in my chest.

"Get the Fuck away from me! Why are you doing this to me you fucking bastard!"

He then moved faster towards me and grabbed me, I screamed and tried to escape him but he was too strong for me. I then saw a piece of glass on a table in the room and grabbed it. I stabbed him in his right shoulder and he let out a loud scream of pain. Blood started gushing out continuously, He then let go of me for a second and grabbed his shoulder with his other arm.

"You fucking bitch!" He yelled.

Then he charged straight at me and took me to the ground. He pinned me to the ground with his hands and I couldn't break loose. I kept fighting back and wouldn't let him win already, intill he punched me in the face. I felt almost knocked out, but I was still conscious, I layed on the floor and watched him get up and grabbed a rope. He got a hold of my hair and dragged me across the floor, I was to weak at this point and gave up. He then tied both of my arms to a bedpost that was in the room and he tied my legs together.

"Now you listen here and you listen good" he said "If you don't shut the fuck up now Im going to fucking kill you"

I ignored him and spit right in his face. "Fuck you" I said furious

He then turned around and ran upstairs. I was shocked by what he was doing. was he going to kill me now because I refused to obey him and listen? He then ran back downstairs into the dark cellar and held a roll of masking tape in his hand of his shoulder that I didn't stab. He kneel ed next to me and taped my mouth up.

"This should shut you up" He smirked.

He pulled up a chair and sat right in front of me still wearing the mysterious ski mask on. He sat there silently staring at me. What was he doing? This I was confused of. I would have expected the man to kill me by now just like all the scary kidnappers do in the movies.
Finally he broke the silence.

"Your probably wondering why I haven't killed you? And why you are here?"

Well duh I have been wondering that! Can you fucking tell me you psychotic freak show!
He didn't give me a answer to my questions. He then got out of the chair and went upstairs and locked the door behind him. I then tried to brake my hands free from being tied to the bedpost. I tried for about a hour struggling and then grew to weak to try and set myself free. I tried to think of a way to find help and escape this hell hole and I had thought for hours, but yet nothing. I grew very tired by the minute by then. And then I fell asleep.