Status: Hello all. If you find any spelling errors or have any suggestions please leave me a comment.

I'm Not Insane (Heaven Help Me)

What I've Become

A month after she died she found that she could move around the room but she couldn’t grasp anything and when she tried to walk out the door it felt like a blow to the stomach. So Sav was confined to the now empty room. No one entered the room after the police closed the investigation. She had tried to touch them and speak to them. Savanna wanted to set their records straight. She did /not/ commit suicide. When she tried to touch them her hand went right through them. They shivered and muttered something about an open window. She had almost given up hope of ever being able to communicate when she saw the staff come through her door. They were carrying a bed and they set it where Mikey’s used to be, right by the window. They went back out the door and when they entered again they brought another bed and put it where Savanna used to sleep. “They are going to let patients be in here again …” Sav quickly moved toward the door and stuck her hand out into the hall. It didn’t burn as it used to. She inched every part of her body out of the door before she finally relaxed. “I’m out!” She yelled. The nurse down the hall jumped and turned toward her. Savanna froze. Had the nurse been able to hear her? Her hopes were confirmed when the nurse began moving in her direction. “Hello?” Sav smiled so wide she thought it would fall off her face. Her ghostly cheeks were flushed by the discovery of communication. She turned to follow the nurse but her cheeks turned back to white and her “body” began to shiver. There they were, right in front of her. Savanna’s mother stood behind her father. Savanna backed away slowly at first but then faster and faster. Her parents did not follow her but she could not stop trying to get away from them. Suddenly she heard footsteps behind her and she couldn’t help but scream out as her ghostly form shook. It burned like fire and suddenly she saw the back of Gerard’s head. Gee looked around wildly when he heard the scream. All of a sudden he felt cold and his body couldn’t stop shivering as he dropped to the floor. Savanna wanted to say something to him but she heard more footsteps behind her once again. She quickly flew up into the air and hovered there without even thinking. “Dude what happened!” Ray bent over his friend and the rest of the guys just stood there staring. Gerard wasn’t responding. His eyes were closed and his body just wouldn’t stop moving. Mikey ran to his brother. “Holy fuck! Gee!” He knelt down beside Gerard and cried out for a nurse. Savanna was afraid and she floated down in front of him. She touched his face and his eyes snapped open. His body had stopped shivering uncontrollably but he was staring right at her. “Sa…Savanna!?” His voice was a hoarse whisper. Mikey and Ray looked at each other. “No…no Gee it’s me and Ray…Don’t you recognize me?” The nurse arrived but Mikey told her it was all right. The nurse left them with a look that said, “If you say so…” Gerard was still staring at what was nothing to the rest of them. Savanna smiled sadly at him. Gee smiled back in wonder and tried to get up. “Whoa, whoa man!” Ray helped him by grabbing one of his arms and Mikey grabbed the other. “It’s ok… I can walk.” Gerard muttered. His eyes were still locked with Savanna’s. He walked towards her and stopped in front of her. Frankie started forward but Gerard stretched out a hand to stop him one he had reached Gee’s side. “Don’t take another step.” He warned. Bob was confused. “Man what the fuck is going on here?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Told you