Status: Hello all. If you find any spelling errors or have any suggestions please leave me a comment.

I'm Not Insane (Heaven Help Me)

Can You See Me Now?

Sav was suddenly bold she walked carefully past Gerard and Frank. She passed Ray and Mikey and stood before Bob. Gerard’s gleaming eyes followed her. “Don’t move Bob…don’t move. “ Bob looked at him with a slightly scared air but he didn’t move. “Can’t you see me?” The voice echoed in the long passageway and everyone but Gee started and looked around. A single tear fell to the ground from his eye. “Can’t you feel me?” Savanna’s right hand cupped Bob’s face and he gasped. Tears pooled in his eyes and a smile spanned his face. His hand carefully touched the cold place on his face where Sav’s hand just was. The feeling was remarkable and he laughed as two sets of tears fell. The cold on his skin was icy yet it buzzed with energy and static. Mikey, Frankie, and Ray just stared. “It can’t be…Savanna?” Frankie didn’t dare hope too much. Savanna turned from Bob and the cold was gone from the air before him. “Frankie. Do you feel me?” The same cold buzzing sensation touched his left hand. He was obviously shocked but his smile overpowered it. Bob and Gerard’s eyes were clear and gleaming and so were Frank’s. Savanna took her hand from his and touched Mikey’s shoulder. Then the sides of Ray’s face went cold as she cupped them in her hands. Finally she went to Gerard who was just fucking beaming. He looked at her through his dark hair and she smiled back at him. She had tears in her eyes as she ran her ice-cold fingers through his hair, her ghostly hands buzzing through the strands. They didn’t catch but Gerard could feel them. Just barley. Frankie broke the silence. “Gee…do you see her?” “Yes.” “Why can’t we see her?” Savanna turned from Gerard. “Because he stepped through me I guess.” Frank’s eyes widened “Is that why we that he was fucking dying?” “I guess.” The silence returned. “I’m going to need you gentlemen to clear the hallway now please.” A doctor was trying to get down the hall. They stepped out of the way but they didn’t leave. “Ok I want to move but I’m afraid I’m going to walk through Sav.” Mikey brought up a valid point but Savanna had the answer. “It’s ok I can just fly above you.” She never in her life (or death) thought that she would say that but here she was being completely serious about it. Ray practically flipped. “I thought that was a fucking myth!” They all laughed. They continued down the hall with the guys below and Savanna floating above them. They were almost to the door of Gerard and Frank’s room when the doors of the long white hallway entrance flew open. “Get off you idiots! I’m not crazy!” Two people struggled against security as they were forced down the hall.
They were obviously both guys and they were not cooperating at all. Frankie giggled. They all turned to look at him. “Remind you of someone?” Savanna’s white cheeks would have flushed if they could have. They filed into the room and peeked out the window as the security tried to get the two stubborn bodies to move. One was dirty blond and his set mouth was edged in the slightest bit of stubble. The other had brown hair and was grimacing. Savanna saw him and understood exactly what was going on inside him. She understood the struggle to convince yourself that it was all a mistake. That you were sane no matter what anyone told you. Soon enough the struggle would climax to self-doubt and then your mind would become convinced that everyone was using you for some kind of sick game where you were but a game piece.
♠ ♠ ♠
Random Fact Day: When you sneeze your heart stops.-Lemon (BECAUSE I FUCKING FELT LIKE SHARING)