Status: Hello all. If you find any spelling errors or have any suggestions please leave me a comment.

I'm Not Insane (Heaven Help Me)

Run

She could have sworn she screamed out but Mikey didn’t respond. Mikey was on the ground next to him trying to help him up. His eyes were closed and Savanna feared that he might be dead. Frankie lead the pack that burst into the room but he went too far. He stumbled headlong through Sav. The searing pain returned to her form and she screamed. Inside her head stars danced and the world span. When she returned to the world Frankie was on the floor beside Gee just like the first time someone had passed fully through her. But this time she knew what to do. She laid one ice-cold hand on his face and his eyes flew open with a gasp. His vision adjusted to the harsh light and a figure of black and white and gray stood over him. Her hand felt like static again his skin. How the fuck had Gerard done that? One second he was beside Mikes and then the next he was gone. Then she saw them out of the corner of her eye. She whipped around and stared at them. She started toward them but suddenly there was a hand around her waist. A hand. A hand that was actually keeping her there. Frank stared at her and slowly withdrew his hand. “How the hell..?” She stammered as she spoke. Frank looked down at his hand and then back up at her. “I-I don’t know.” His fingers found their way to her face and it felt so good to be able to feel. Savanna’s eyes fluttered shut and all she could think about was the feeling of actually being touched. She felt the warmth of his hand against her face and that was the first change in temperature she had felt since she died. Suddenly she was brought back to the present with a jolt so near physical sensation that she shivered. Mikey was staring at Frank and Ray was staring at Mikey. Bob was nowhere to be seen. “Fuck no!” Savanna’s anger built inside as Mikey and Ray jumped at the obvious aggression in her voice. Savanna rushed to Gerard who was still on the floor and touched his face. Nothing happened. She pressed her ear to his chest. The steady thump-thump-thump told her his heart was not as still as the rest of his body. “Mikey! Stay with your brother. Frankie guard him from my parents.”
Mikey stared at his brother on the floor and slowly sank to his knees. Frank took his place behind him and put own comforting hand on Mikey’s shoulder. “Ray, with me.” Ray shook his fro in confusion. “But…but Sav I can’t see you…” “Then brace yourself.” Savanna stepped through Ray’s body and her form trembled with the effort that it required to keep from crying out in pain. She touched his faced as he lay there on the ground beside Gee and his eyes fluttered open and fixed upon her ghostly face. He smiled a little and stood. “I am sorry that there is no time but we have to move. Bob has got to be somewhere.” Ray run by her side as they rushed through the white corridors. Suddenly two figures emerged from the doorway. “Oh god! Oh god!” They were the two people that Sav had observed as they entered earlier that day. The brown haired one ran up to Ray while the other just stood there with wide panicked eyes. “You’ve got to help! A man just fucking collapsed in our room! I tried to wake him up! He just won’t wake up!” Suddenly he looked straight at Savanna. “Get a fucking nurse or something!” Ray ran with the new guys to their room while Sav flew back to her old room. Mikey and Frank were still crouched beside Gerard and she told them that they found Bob. Mikey ran below her as she whispered directions in his ear. Frank stayed behind to watch over Gee. And once more the brown haired one greeted Savanna as if she were there. “Thank God! Fucking help him!” She shook off the shock, marking it down to coincidence and knelt beside Bob. “Come on Bryar..” She touched his arm softly, gaining no reaction from his still body. She growled in frustration and turned to face Mikey. “You run and go get a nurse. Ray you go make sure Frank and Gee are all right. New guy, with me.” Mikey seemed liked he was about to ask a question but the anger in Sav’s voice made him follow her directions. The brown-haired man stepped forward and Ray ran out the door, following Mikey. “What can I do to help?” His friend stood in the doorway, his mouth open “Brendon..who are you talking to?” The men (apparently named Brendon turned to the other) “Who do you think? The girl.” “What girl!?” Sav reached out to try and get Brendon’s attention and as soon as she touched his skin he gasped and looked at her, eyes slightly scared. “Oh my god..y-you’re a…” She nodded softly, letting out a soft sigh. The other man looked around the room. “Where is that voice coming from? B-Brendon what is it?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Aaaaaaand that's all I had written so far. I'll be actively writing and updating as I write more in suitable (in my opinion but bugger that) chunks. Random fact day: The actors who play Bill Weasley and Alastor Moody in the Harry Potter movie series are real-life father and son-Lemon (BECAUSE I FUCKING FELT LIKE SHARING)