Status: Hello all. If you find any spelling errors or have any suggestions please leave me a comment.

I'm Not Insane (Heaven Help Me)

Sleep Won't Come Easy Anymore

Mikey frowned again and informed Savanna that she would have to sleep in the observation room tonight and that she could request quarters with one of the guys tomorrow. The security guards had come running when they heard her scream so they were informed of everything. Apparently they wanted to see if she had any more episodes in her sleep. They had to leave her with quick hugs, small waves, and shy smiles. She rested quite content that night even though she could feel eyes watching her through the dark glass walls. At one point her body tensed and her mouth opened and she looked as if she were screaming silently but otherwise she was still and quiet. In the morning she had another meeting with her doctor who reported to her the activity she had witnessed the past night. She was given her quarters but she was not to enter them yet. Chances were her roommate was still asleep. She changed into a pair of faded black pants that once had chains attached to them but they had been un-clipped by the nurses who said that they were against the House Rules because they could be used to hurt herself or others. She also wore a new pair of black hospital socks and a new white t-shirt. What could she say? She was let into the common room and she found that only Ray and Bob were up. They both had bags under their eyes that proved that they too had been worrying about her last night. Ray was wearing a Grateful Dead shirt and jeans. Bob was wearing a long sleeved black jacket and gray jeans. She sat down next to them and they started babying her asking if she was okay and shit. She smiled slightly. It was nice to feel cared about for once in her life. She wished that there was a clock somewhere but she could tell from the window that it must be around ten. Gee entered dragging a protesting Mikey with him about thirty minutes into a serious debate about which super power was more bad-ass. Gerard was wearing black long sleeved shirt a pair of baggy black pants much like Savanna’s. Mikey wore a blood red t-shirt and tight black pants. Frankie came in wiping the sleep from his eyes about fifteen minutes later. He looked bad-ass as usual in a pair of red skinny jeans and a short sleeved black shirt with paint splatters on it. They had a long talk about everything and nothing before the patients were collected for lunch. They sat together and ate while Savanna drew and talked with everyone. They returned to the day room and they spent the day much like before except Sav did not have a single out burst. They talked and talked about this and that until the day was done. Sav walked down the hall with a nurse towards her room. She was anxious to see whom she would be sharing quarters with. The nurse unlocked the heavy door and smiled at her. “You can go in now.” Savanna was surprised to see Mikey sitting on a bed by a small window. Mikey turned with surprise carved into his face. He soon replaced the confusion with a look that said, “Finally, company!” Once Mikey had helped Sav put her stuff into the small closet that they would be sharing they sat down on the beds and talked. Mikey had a nice voice even though he tended to listen a lot. Mikey was still listening when he thought; “Wow she would be a great singer if she got the chance… just like Gee…” It was true. Savanna’s voice was sweet and low for a girl. It was breathy and full of emotion. She had never thought that she was anything special, but Mikey did. He felt a bit selfish and wished that she wouldn’t leave to soon. Sav was the first person he could really relate to in this place besides Gerard… and Gee was his brother so that didn’t count. So Mikey just sat there and listened adding to the conversation when he could find something to say. Mikey listened and listened until Sav realized that he had fallen asleep while sitting up. She laughed her soft breathy laugh and shifted him so that he was lying down on his bed. She pulled up the scratchy covers and then crossed the room to get in her own. She didn’t bother changing or anything. She stared at the white ceiling until she fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
How are you enjoying it so far? I'd be really psyched to collaborate with someone on almost anything. I am a conglomeration of fandoms. Message me if you're interested.