James Imagine #1

James Imagine #1

You were walking around a local park, no set destination in mind, and just admiring the pretty colors of the orange, red, yellow, and partially green leaves that were on the trees and the ground around you. The air was cool enough for you to wear a jacket and a scarf around your neck, although you didn't mind, the fresh air helped clear your head.

Your mind started drifting off towards different things until a Big Time Rush song comes along and you can't seem to forget about it at the moment. No one was around you, so you just start mumbling the lyrics in tune and soon enough, you were singing the lyrics even louder. It got to the part where Karmin started singing and you had to practically put all you had into it.

"Yo, one in a million, so baby what are the odds? A million miles away, but I know this is my song. You know you got the right girl with the right muscle. Keep you reeled in, but won't knock the hustle. I want you to want me. No, I don't wanna be wondering if you wanna be with me when the skies get to thundering. I still want my heart fluttering every day without a shadow of a doubt. Baby all you gotta say!" You stop singing, yet you still hear the next part of the song. You think that you're hearing things, but you know you're not when the singing gets louder and louder as the person walks up to you.

Their singing comes to an end, because there are no more lyrics to be sung and you just stand there frozen. They tap you on the shoulder, meaning they want you to turn around. Silently in your head, you're praying they won't hurt you and then you turn around. You come face to face with a smiling guy. He seems so familiar and it's on the tip of your tongue- you realize it's James Maslow and he just heard you sing, then finished the song.

He saw the shock on your face and smirked a little, "Hi. I happened to hear you singing my band's song and couldn't stop myself from finishing it. Although, my voice was no where near close compared to your beautiful voice." You smiled shyly and blushed at his comment.

"Thanks. I'm (Y/N)." You stick your hand out for him to shake and he smiles at you as your hands touch. After shaking hands, you both start walking in the direction you were headed before you stopped.

"So, what's a pretty lady like you doing out here by yourself?"

"I was just taking some time to admire the wonderful changes of autumn," you continued on, this time with a sarcastic tone, "Plus, I was hoping to meet someone famous today." He raised an eyebrow, looking down at you, and chuckled.

"And I was hoping to meet the most amazing girl in the world..." he said, but he had a serious face and was looking into your eyes.

You crack a small smile and say, "You barley know me and you're already calling me amazing."

"Well, so far I've seen your funny side, hear you sing, and you are definitely beautiful... so that all counts towards being amazing." Again, you blush at his comment and look down.

There was a moment of silence before he continued talking, "This may seem a little out of the blue, but (Y/N), would you like to go out with me tonight?" You take a moment to process the situation before you give him an answer.

"Sure, I'd love to." You're both smiling as you give him your address and phone number. He tells you he'd pick you up at 7.

You walk back home with the biggest smile on your face within the past few months and start to get ready for your date with James.