Status: ❤New...brand spanking new!❤

Cigarette Smoke.

Do you Want to Bang Heads with Me?

I ignore Andy. Of course it's hard, because we live right across the street from one another, and he's quite the pest when he desires, but it works - somehow. I ignore him during the school day and during my home time.

No one notices. Not my mama, or my dad - both have been focusing on Julius, my little brother. Julius has been sick lately, sleeping more than usual and vomiting slightly. Despite the lack of attention I've gotten due to Julius being born, I still love the small one and hope he gets well soon.

My phone vibrates, signaling I have a text message - one I do not desire opening right now. I'm sure it's Andy, because it's been Andy the last hundred before this. Sighing heavily, I read the text message, eyes squinting at the poor grammar and the too-bright lighting of the screen.

Frank i'm srry about the whole fite. like rlly. I'm sorry. Plz reply back. I re-read the text two more times, grimacing the whole time. With a mere roll of the eyes, I lay my phone down on the bed and curl up on the sofa, allowing my thoughts to take over.

Mr. Dale was replaced. It didn't even take that long - a day, honestly. It happened Tuesday and on Wednesday Mrs. Baker was here - so, not even a full day. I groan at this, eyes burning as I continue thinking about the scene.

They ripped him apart, body parts mangled and blood splattered everywhere - the floor, the walls, the desks - them. It was all over them. I gag at this, hand slapping over my mouth.

I force my thoughts someplace else, clenching my eyes shut tight as I do so. As my stomach calms down, I pull my hand away. No more thoughts of Mr. Dale are present, so I allow my body to relax as well.

Sighing softly, I reopen my eyes and grab my phone, hesitantly sending Andy a text - eyebrows furrowed the whole time, worry heavy on my shoulders. I eventually hit send, feeling guilty seconds later for what was mentioned in the pathetic message.

It's fine, Andy. He was only a pathetic human anyway.



''Dinner, Frank!'' Mama's voice rings out, hoarse sounding. I instantly stand up and make my way downstairs, smiling at my pale, yet still kicking, dominate brother Julius. I ruffle his hair, causing him to giggle.

''Fwankie!'' Julius squeals, and I hear mama sigh heavily, obviously agitated.

''Frank, please.'' He sighs, looking at me with narrowed eyes. ''Julius is sick, can you not see that? Leave him be.'' Mama sounds so mad that I quickly nod, sitting down quietly. A hot blush paints my cheeks as I stare down at my hands, embarrassed to the fullest.

Daddy sits down next to me, mama across from him and Julius next to mama in his black and blue booster seat, all of us seeming content as we dig into our meal. I shift though the whole time, ignoring my phone when it occasionally vibrates. Mama, though, can't stand my phone vibrating so constantly.

''Frank, for Christs sake please turn that damn phone off. It's causing me to grow frustrated.'' Mama growls, eyes turning into a murky grey color. I shift, quickly turning my phone off, knowing if I don't I'll be sent to my room for the rest of the night.

''Jayde, honey, please.'' Daddy shakes his head at mama, ''I understand you're on edge with Julius being ill, but you can't be so hateful to Frank. He is our son, after all.''

Mama scowls, putting his fork down quite roughly. Julius is startled, blue eyes widening and a little cry escapes his quivering lips.

''He's doing nothing right though, Calum!'' Mama shrieks, standing up abruptly. ''I don't want to bother with someone who does nothing right!'' Anger fills the room, swamping us. I fear not for myself, but for Julius - who knows what he can do with so much anger to feed off?

''Don't be so ignorant, Jayde!'' Daddy stands up too, snarling at mama. Julius is kicking and squealing, eyes glowing with a devious look. ''Frank is our son. Do you remember everything we went through for him? Do you?'' The amount of anger expressed on daddies face is quite alarming, and it sends me sinking deeper into my seat.

Mama glares, stepping away from the table with a disgusted look on his face, hissing venomously at his mate.

''Of course I do Calum,'' he sneers, ''and I don't believe I've ever regretted something so much.''
♠ ♠ ♠
Fun fact: I didn't actually plan for Julius to be in the story, he was just a sudden thought to get the ball rolling for the chapter. But now that he is a character, I added him into the character section. also, also I change Frank's last name - it isn't Iero in this. Oops. You guys probably know why, buuut it's whatever. It's now Baris.

Anyway, thank you cola frank. and Bringmethe_kellic_ for the comments c: You guys are lovely. ❤

❤Stay cool dudes!c:❤