Logan Imagine #1

Logan Imagine #1

Logan, your boyfriend for close to 3 years, just came home from taking care of some 'errands' as he called it.

"Hey babe," he said, then kissed your forehead.

"Hey," you smiled, looking up from your laptop. "What are we gonna do for the rest of the day?"

"You wanna go somewhere?" he asked you.

"Sure, but where?"

"I have someplace in mind, but I'm not going to tell you." Logan sat back on the couch and smirked, knowing that would make you start complaining.

"Why not?" you pouted.

"Because..."

"'Because' isn't an answer," you stated.

"Yes it is. It's a Logan answer," he joked.

"Harde har har. You're so funny," you replied, sarcastically.

"I'm not telling you."

"Ugh, fine." You went over to the coat closet and grabbed your light-weight jacket, then left with Logan.

Before you even left the driveway, he blindfolded you. Being the trusting girlfriend you are, you go along with it no matter how much you want to protest against the idea.

Logan had been driving for quite some time and you were ready to get out of the car and know where he was taking you. That's when you feel the car stop and hear Logan's door open, then close.

He made his way around the car, opened your door, and helped you out of the car. After shutting the door, he guided you around and sat you down on a stone bench.

Finally, you could see where you were and noticed you were in some sort of small courtyard that was surrounded by bushes to act like tall fencing.

You looked at Logan with a confused face, "What are we doing here?"

"I thought I'd spend some time with you in a more secluded area. Now, paparazzi definitely can't find us." He sat down next to you wrapped an arm around your shoulders.

You sigh out of happiness and lean your head against his shoulder. Logan looked down at you and smiled, thinking about all the things that had happened from the day he met you to this very moment.

"(Y/N)?" he asked. You sit up straight, facing him and nodded your head to continue. "We've been together for about 3 years now and it's been the best part of my life. I wouldn't have it any other way, except... I want to be sure that it will always stay this way." Logan got down on one knee and pulled out a little black box, then opened it to reveal a ring. "(Y/N), will you marry me?"

At this point, you started to cry and you nodded your head rapidly. "Yes! Of course! I love you, Logan." He slipped the ring on your finger and you kissed him.

"I love you too," he whispered in your ear.

And that's how you became soon-to-be Mrs. Henderson.