Fragmented Love

Three

Dan woke up with a cold foot as it had been sticking out of the bed, he pulled it back under the covers and rolled over sleepily, only to freeze when he saw his master sleeping next to him. Fear was his initial reaction, closely followed by joy. He'd obviously been serious about Dan not doing anything to upset him.

Dan shifted downwards slowly, determined not to wake the young man up, and pulled the covers higher over his shoulders, wondering if he should do something to show his gratitude towards his master for the kindness he'd displayed. Dan bit his lip as he thought it over, what he could do. Several ideas came to mind which he chickened out of fairly quickly, but there was one that he felt he really ought to push himself to. The master had been extremely generous, and not harsh or unkind at all. Dan had been given a roof over his head and no trauma to endure. It also helped that he did find the master attractive...Dan made up his mind.

Andy was having a great dream...that mouth was so good...was...was it a dream? He groaned lightly and jolted awake when he realised it wasn't in fact a dream, he stared down to see himself, fully hard in Dan's mouth. His abs tightened involuntarily and he sat up, pushing the other man away gently before he got too carried away in the feeling.
"Please...let me make you feel-"

"Dan, what are you saying? It's ok, you don't have to do this I told you-"

"Why don't you want me? You bought me things...and looked after me..I don't understand why you want me here if not for this!" He'd welled up and Andy pulled his boxers back up, trying to ignore his twitching erection.

"You..I kept you to keep you safe from those awful people who abused you before now. As for wanting you...if I knew you as a free man, I probably would. But I can't use you like they did, Dan, I'd feel guilty, I'd feel like I betrayed your trust and my conscience. I'm sorry for making you feel so...useless, but..." Dan nodded.

"You can stay in bed, or go get breakfast...or do whatever you want...I just need to go to the bathroom." Dan sighed quietly when he realised why.

"Wouldn't you rather me do it?"

"I...don't test my self control." Andy breathed quietly before leaving. Dan gritted his teeth and sat back against the pillows, mildly amused that he knew that Andy knew that he knew exactly what his master was doing in the bathroom, and yet he still wouldn't allow Dan to touch him. Well, any more than he already had. The biggest factor in the whole situation for Dan, however, was that the action itself, what he'd done, hadn't frightened him too much. The thought alone of doing such things with anyone else terrified him, but his master was so gentle and kind, and guilty, that he made it easy for Dan.

It wasn't until that Andy walked out of the bathroom and he was snapped out of his thoughts that he realised the thought had made him smile. Andy blushed.
"Oh...you're still here." Dan fought back a smile.

"Have you been here the entire time?"

"Yes master-"

"Please, Andy." Dan nodded.

"Well...let's go downstairs."

As the two men walked down the hallway, Kellin rushed up to them.

"Andy! You've got a meeting with Malone today-"

"Shit! Is it the twelfth already?" Dan felt as though his insides had frozen and halted slowly.

"I completely for- Dan, are you alright?"

"I...." Dan was lost for words as he looked in blind panic at the two dark haired men who watched him in concern.

"What's wrong?" Andy lowered his voice and took a step towards Dan.

"I...is it the twelfth of July?" Andy nodded and Dan had to reach out for the banister in order to steady himself.

"What's wrong with the twelfth of July?"

"We only have a week....just a week I don't know how this...I don't...I can't...I'm not ready for this Andy I'm sorry but ijustcantdoit-" Andy shook his head and pulled Dan into his body gently.

"Calm down, I don't understand you. Kel, what's next week?" He mouthed to his employee who shrugged and started looking dates up on his phone.

"Slave....annual...slave...."

"It's a slave thing, Kel, go find out for me will you?" Kellin nodded and walked away briskly, tapping away furiously on his phone.

"Dan, calm down. I'm not going to make you do anything you-"

"You have to." Dan muttered hoarsely.

"What?"

"You have to....it's...I'm sorry...may I go and lie down, please?"

"You have freedom in this house, Dan, that I can always promise you." Dan nodded tearfully.

"Can I bring you anything?" The blonde haired man shook his head as he walked away shakily. Andy sighed and jogged down the stairs to find Kellin.

"The annual slave ball? Are you kidding?" Andy stood shocked after Kellin explained, he shook his head grimly.

"Nope. And he's right, you have to go."

"Well...I've only had him for a few days, so we must be an exception, right?"

"I'm afraid not." Andy cursed.

"So what is it? Is it just a party for rich people to show off their slaves? If that's the case, then I might be able to handle it, make an appearance, leave, it'll be over-"

"I'm sorry, but that's not all of it. It is a sort of party, but each master has to show a level of discipline or something to their slaves. I'm not entirely sure, so I've called Ashley, and he gave me a name of one of his clients, a Mr John O'Callaghan, to call and ask for help-"

"No, Kel I don't want any of these nasty slave masters in my house, near Dan-"

"That's the point. Apparently John has a young male slave, and they're in more of a normal relationship than a slave/master one. Apparently he's very easy going and kind, so I'm going to call him, the two of you need help to learn how things are done before you can appear in public together." Andy didn't argue and watched Kellin leave wearily, dreading the appearance of this stranger and the task before him and Dan.

Dan had calmed down and made the bed by the time Andy walked in.
"I'm fine." He answered before Andy had the chance to ask the question, he smiled gently at him and sat down in the chair by the bed.

"Look, Kellin has told me about it, but neither of us know enough, so we've called someone to come here and help us learn how to do things properly- Dan, I'll never be cruel to you, not ever." Andy interrupted himself when Dan flinched slightly.

"The man coming here is called John O'Callaghan, he's supposedly a very nice man. My friend Ashley gave us his number. I trust him not to send anyone mean our way, so don't worry." Dan nodded.

"Thank you." Andy looked at him and sighed.

"Is there something wrong, M- Andy?" Dan corrected himself. Andy stood up and walked over to him slowly.

"I would've....if you had come into my life as a free man I wouldn't have been able to hold myself back. You are beautiful. And I feel guilty for noticing it." Dan blinked as long, pale fingers gently stroked his cheek before dropping back to their master's side.

"I'm going to go for a walk...you...do whatever you like, don't stay in this room, it's not good for you. Go watch a movie, or...play games, or whatever. What do you like doing?" Dan bit his lip.

"I haven't had a hobby in years." Andy sighed.

"Of course, sorry. What did you like doing...before?" He asked quietly.

"I liked music...I played the drums, and drawing, video games, sports." Andy nodded and smiled gently.

"Well, I'm sure we can arrange for you to get back to those things. I suppose it's lucky for you that I'm a fan of music myself. Come with me." Andy grabbed his hand by reflex and, with sudden excitement was pulling him back down the stairs, Dan soon caught up and ran with him to a basement.

"I had all this sound-proofed so it could be like a proper band practise area, and recording studio. There's instruments in here, recording equipment, you can use any of it. I haven't had the chance in years, sometimes Ashley comes over to jam with me, but that's about it. The band never really took off. You're welcome to it." Dan felt equally moved, embarrassed and shy. He blinked back tears and nodded.

"T-thank you. I....just thank you." Andy looked at him, with such a broad, genuine smile, it made Dan light up and he reached up and kissed the other man's cheek gently. Andy was surprised but continued smiling and left to get dressed. Dan stayed where he was, almost reluctant to touch anything, when Kellin walked in.

"Ah, so he showed you." Dan nodded.

"He does like you, you know." Dan smiled gently and he left.