Fragmented Love

Five

When they bid goodbye to their guests and new friends, Dan felt much happier having spoken to Kennedy for a couple of hours after dinner while the masters spoke. He felt he'd truly made a new friend.

He was off putting away his new things and showering ready for bed, Andy stood outside with a glass of whiskey feeling weary. Kellin saw his employer and friend leaning heavily on the balcony on the terrace outside and decided to join him.
"You ok?"

"Yeah..."

"It seemed to go well with John and Kennedy?"

"It did. I'm just worried. I wish I could keep him from it.." He gestured up to the house to where Dan was.

"I think he's harder than we think he is." Andy smiled.

"Probably."

"Maybe you should talk to him about what happened to him before?"

"That's not a bad idea."

"Think about it. Anyways, goodnight."

"Night, Kells." He downed the rest of his whiskey and headed upstairs with a wave to Austin as he passed him. When he went in Dan was changing.

"Ah- sorry, Dan-"

"It's your right to see me this way, you know." Andy looked at him, hard. Dan sighed.

"Did you have a good time today?"

"They're both very nice people. I liked talking to Kennedy about things." Andy nodded and sat down on the bed, trying in vain not to look at Dan.

"I think we can do it on Saturday. We'll manage." Dan smiled, slipping the silk top over his head.

"I wanted to talk to you...I hope you don't hate me for pressing you."

"You want to know about my life before I came here." He said frankly and sat down on the bed with Andy.

"Yes. If that's alright. Feel free to say no." Dan smiled. It surprised him.

"It's because of the freedom you give me to say no that I'll tell you." Andy smiled at him.
"I was born in England, my parents moved over here when I was eight years old...they ran their own company. I can't really remember what it was....but it failed about a year after we moved here. They got into a lot of debt, and then my mum started drinking and my dad joined her. They got into even more debt, and they sold me to pay it off when I was ten." He recalled it emotionlessly, holding Andy's steady gaze strongly.

"Ten?" Dan nodded.

"What happened then?"

"I was taken to a training centre. I was taught how to obey. To submit. Luckily for me I was trained by a fairly nice man. He was quite old, and he was strict but he was gentle and not sexual at all. When I was fourteen I was taken to a different one for older slaves. I was beaten a lot, starved, I was made to perform sexual acts on the trainers and other slaves..." Andy held Dan's hand. He looked incredibly angry, not sad. It was strength. Kellin was right.

"But I was never...penetrated. Because they knew it would devalue me when it came to selling me. But they still toyed with me and did things without my consent. They were cruel. They'd punish you without cause. They'd lock you in tiny spaces in the dark. They tortured us, basically. Then I was bought by a man who beat me every day and basically continued what they'd started. He had no sexual interest in me, luckily, I was just his punching bag for when he got angry. He swapped me in for a new one when I got too ugly for him to look at. I got sold to two more men. One of them did have a sexual interest in me but...he just...used me in other ways. He also knew that if he kept me a 'virgin' he'd get a higher price when he was done. So I got sold on to another slave trader after him...and then Mr Franceschi bought me, and I got given to you." Andy blinked away tears.

"I am so sorry."

"Don't be. It made me stronger. I can withstand most trials now. I just struggle with being objectified by other masters. It makes me angry and fearful." Andy nodded.

"It'd make me angry too. I won't let anyone else lay a finger on you. I swear." He hugged Dan tightly for a long time.

"Thank you."

Saturday came round too quickly. Andy and Dan had practised with the lead and collar, they'd practised Dan being naked around him and the other people in the house who all understood why. Andy had been more outwardly affectionate, and Dan did find it reassuring and pleasant. Andy struggled with it, not because he didn't want to do it, but because he did and it made him feel guilty.

On Saturday John and Kennedy met them at the house and they all rode in the same car to the ball. The two slaves undressed when they arrived and Andy kissed his head to reassure him before they climbed out.

To say it was overwhelming would be an understatement.

Hundreds of masters with naked slaves in tow poured into the vast building ahead of them. They joined the crowd after John gave the slaves instructions to tug on their suit jackets or poke them gently if anyone touched them. Dan felt panic surging in his chest as they were forced to jostle along with the hundreds of other people. He felt sick as people brushed up against him. He didn't look at any of them. Andy reached back with his other hand and held Dan's tightly. Kennedy and John had stayed close. Dan glanced up and saw his friend smile at him supportively. He just nodded and looked at Andy's back again, needing something to focus on. Within half an hour they were inside the building and the cavernous room opened up quickly. John pulled Andy quickly over to where his group of associates had agreed they'd all stand.

"John'O!"

"Heya Jared, how you doing?"

"Good, good. Who's this?"

"This is Andy Biersack, and his slave Dan." Garret shook Andy's hand and smiled at Dan.

"This is my baby- Garrett." His slave smiled and waved at them.

"This is gonna be shit isn't it?" They all laughed at their shared hatred of the compulsory event. They managed to back closer to a wall and Kennedy and Dan stood up against it. Dan was relieved and felt much safer surrounded by people he knew were good. Andy slipped an arm around his waist and hugged him gently.

"You're doing great, don't worry." More of John's friends arrived and they all introduced themselves. They were all pleasant enough, some looked Dan over in a way that made him uncomfortable but they weren't nasty at all. Then some guy recognised Andy and came over.

"Andrew!"

"Mr Linhum - good to see you, sir."

"Likewise my boy! I didn't know you had a slave - I would've thought your father would've mentioned it!"

"He isn't yet aware - Dan only came to me a week ago."

"Good god, man! Worse timing has never been known!" They laughed, he was a very wealthy Englishman and he had a slightly pompous laugh that would've been amusing had it not been for the way his slave looked like Dan had when he'd been in the training depot. He had dead eyes and hunched shoulders. He was underweight too, and he didn't move his eyes from the ground. Total submission.

"Dan, eh? Well he's a beautiful little creature..." Andy didn't like the way he looked at him.

"Is this your boy?"

"Ay! Fred." He yanked the boy forwards.

"Pleasure to meet you, Fred." Andy offered the boy gently.

"Thank you, Sir." He didn't even look up, he was too frightened.

"Bit pathetic but he's gorgeous. What are you?"

"Daddy's little slut."

"Good!" He smacked the boy's backside and Andy gritted his teeth.

"You know I think I saw Graham Newton over by the fountain?"

"Really? Heck I haven't seen Graham in over a year! I'd best go see him- thank you! Bye bye now!" Andy shook his head as he watched him push through the crowds, dragging his terrified slave in his wake. Strangers all pawed at him and Mr Linhum didn't even notice.

"Fucking animal."

"Calm yourself, Andy. You'll see much worse than that tonight." John warned him.

The night went on, they stayed in their huddle. Various businessmen came up to Andy, some stayed, the bad ones moved on for the "competitions" that had started. There were platforms in the centre of the room that featured masters showing off that they could fit the biggest sex toys into every orifice of their slaves. There were people letting other masters fuck their slaves. Some watched, fucking their own slaves or other people's, some had them on their knees and just wanted their mouths open.

There was another competition on which slave could hold their orgasm away the longest.

It was all vile, John, Jared and Andy watched on with grim faces and tried to talk about less unpleasant things.

A fight broke out at one stage and the security guys had a tough time breaking it up and escorting out the troublemakers.

Once they'd stayed for a couple of hours they all decided to leave and go to Andy's house for drinks as it was the closest.

Andy pushed Dan out in front of him and held onto him to guide him protectively through the throngs of people. When they finally broke out into fresh air Dan realised how bad he felt.
"Andy I don't feel well..." He could barely breathe and Andy was going to unclip the lead but John stopped him.

"Too many prying eyes. Take him for a walk." He did and Dan threw up behind a tree, devastated and utterly humiliated. Andy left him and fetched water for him from the car. He had the decency to turn away while Dan rinsed his mouth out very thoroughly.

"I'm sorry-"

"Please don't say that. You did me proud tonight. It was a terrifying thing having to go in there and I am proud to call you mine." Dan welled up, completely emotionally overwhelmed and Andy hugged him while he cried a little bit.

"I'm ready." He said shakily after a while and they returned to the car where Andy pulled his clothes back on him and cradled him in his lap. Dan tucked his head into his neck again and fell asleep during the journey.

When they returned home Dan felt much better after thoroughly brushing his teeth and rinsing several times with mouthwash and he sat at Andy's feet with his head resting against his thigh as he spoke to Jared and John.

"I expect you two are glad to see each other again - go for it." Jared encouraged his slave who excitedly shuffled over to Kennedy and the two of them started kissing. Andy was taken aback.

"I hope it doesn't bother you they've missed each other."

"I- not at all." Dan ignored them and closed his eyes.

"It's a shame Dan doesn't get involved." Dan looked up at Andy in panic and he just stroked the back of his head.

"He's still new and a little nervous." Andy explained and patted his lap. Dan crawled into it happily and hugged round his shoulders.

"You two have accustomed to each other well, I'm glad. Don't get too carried away you two." John warned the two slaves who groaned and pulled their hands away from each other's crotches.

"It's probably time we went to bed- you two will stay won't you? It's late."

"Thanks very much!" They all said goodnight, Andy had to laugh at the two slaves who were shamelessly hard.

After they'd showered and got into bed Andy was glad Dan cuddled up to him.
"Well done...very well done." Dan smiled sleepily.

Soon they heard the other masters go to bed. There was commotion and Andy and Dan stifled laughter when they heard them having sex on either side of them.

"Oh Christ they're all at it now."

"Just not you and me." Andy looked sideways at Dan, warning in a joking way.

"No. Go to sleep." They closed their eyes, but the noises just got louder and soon Andy was getting aroused and Dan couldn't help but feel it as he was so close.

"Don't. I'm sorry-" He went to stand but Dan stopped him.

"I'm yours. Let me."

"Dan-"

"I want to." He met Andy's eyes as he crawled on top of him. Andy frowned.

"What?"

"I'm not doing it out of some misplaced sense of duty- I want to. I want to make you feel good...I want to hear how you sound, I want to taste you again..." Andy shuddered against him as he rolled his hips against him and he pushed him back by his hips.

"Stop."

"Why?"

"Because I won't be able to say no and-"

"That's a good thing."

"No it's not."

"I want you. I'm not made of tissue paper, you're not going to hurt me. Let me make you feel good." Dan ducked his head and kissed his master. Andy groaned and sighed, leaning back. He'd given in. Dan grinned victoriously and rolled his hips in circles as he stripped his clothes off and Andy's too. He kissed down his body and took his erection into his mouth again. It was different this time. He felt hot, he felt...aroused. He realised when he brushed against Andy's thigh that he was hard. He hadn't been hard in....well...ever, really. He'd done it a couple of times himself at midnight when the others were asleep in the training centre. But he'd never felt this. He moaned around Andy's cock and sucked him harder.

Andy tried to make him stop before he came but Dan wouldn't stop and soon his skilled mouth had him cumming hard. He swallowed every drop and when he finally sat up and was going to brush his teeth Andy pulled him down for a kiss.
"I don't care about that." He realised Dan was hard. He was shocked, he'd genuinely been into it. He stroked him gently and Dan whimpered into his mouth.

"Can I?" Dan nodded and Andy pulled his hips closer and opened his mouth.

"You can push in." Andy panted after a couple of minutes.

"Oh no I-"

"Come on, make yourself feel good too." Dan gingerly thrusted his hips slightly into Andy's mouth and he pulled him in all the way, deep throating him. Dan cried out, shocked, and Andy pushed his hips back and then pulled them back to him, encouraging Dan to fuck his mouth. Dan did it slowly, not wanting to push his luck. Andy pulled him in rougher and held him in when he came. Dan gasped and pulled out, crawling off him. Andy kissed him again.

"Damn." Dan laughed and nodded.

"I wasn't expecting that." Andy laughed.

"'Me neither - what was it like for you? Was it ok?" He rolled over onto his side, propping himself up on his elbow and looking down at Dan as he spoke. Dan's eyes closed contentedly as he fiddled with his hair.

"It was wonderful. I hope it was ok for you I'm out of practise." Andy laughed.

"Me too. You were fantastic, sweetheart." Dan practically glowed at the sweet term of endearment and smiled.

They fell asleep and for the first time in a long while, Dan didn't have any nightmares.