Status: Hello all. If you find any spelling errors or have any suggestions please leave me a comment.

Rest in Peace, My Dearest Enemy

One Last Bullet

You left me here like a chalk outline on the sidewalk waiting for the rain to wash away, wash away. Burning on just like a match you strike to incinerate the lives of everyone you knew. It's in your head black n' blue, what they told you wasn't true. There's fire in my veins and it's pouring out like a flood. Piecing every thought together. Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive.They taped over your mouth scribbled out truth with their lies. This one last bullet that you mention is my one last shot at redemption. A momentary lapse of reason could tear me apart. Yesterday and days before, sun is cold and rain is hard. Everything is backwards and I can't take this anymore. I am ready to fight. Let's start a riot. I'm always wrapped up in things that I cannot win but I cannot lose this for this is me. Save your breath, it's far from over. Leave the lost and dead behind. Trying to find air to breathe again and only surrender will help you now. The cycle repeats as explosions break the sky and all I need is the one thing I cannot find. No one knows I lost my soul long ago. I cannot lose my self. Little deaths in musical beds so it seems I'm someone I've never met. Against my will I stand beside my own reflection. It's haunting how I can't seem to find myself again. I cannot lose myself. I will not lose. I will fight. I am ready to fight. I'm not paralyzed but I seem to be struck. I cannot lose. You're just another star that will burn out too quickly, the light behind your eyes will die and I will be whole again. I know that I can find the fire in your eyes. Choking on the ashes of my enemies. What else should I say? All apologies. Rest in peace my dearest enemy.