Your Guardian Angel

New Job

Kira POV
I grinned at Matt as he put his hands over my eyes, it had been a few months since I quit my job. I had been searching for a new one but my search was coming up empty everything. I was in desperate need of a job. I didn’t want to spend all of Matt’s money, even though it seemed to be an endless supply since ‘City of Evil’ had been released. I laughed as Matt tied the bandana around my eyes. I was placed in the car. When Matt had started the car I began to wonder what was going on.

When Matt stopped the car, he told me to stay put as he ran around and helped me out. He removed the bandana but replaced it with his hands. He walked forward, hands still on my eyes.

“Are you ready for your surprise?” he asked, I nodded in anticipation, his hands were removed and standing before me was a building, newspaper covered the windows. It stood between to busy shops, I looked at Matt when I heard jingling. His hand held a pair of keys, I gasped in shook before looking back at the shop. Matt stepped towards me, placing the keys in my hand.

“Are you serious?” I asked, Matt nodded with a grin.

“It’s all your,” He said before pressing his lips to mine in a loving kiss. When we pulled away, I squealed before jumping on Matt in a hug, he laughed before holding me up. “Want to see the inside?” Matt questioned, I nodded eagerly before following Matt to the door. Once Matt had pushed the door open, I walked inside, everything looked well. “I had the painters here all last week,” Matt stated from behind me.

“Its perfect,” I admitted as I kissed Matt’s lips softly, he grinned into the kiss.

“All that needs to be decided is, what your gonna sell,” Matt stated, I smiled.

“Do you think Brian and Zacky will let me sell clothes from there clothing lines?” I asked, Matt nodded.

“I don’t see why they wouldn’t,” He said, I smiled and hugged Matt.

“I love you so much,” I muttered against his chest,

“I know,” he stated, I looked up at him, “and I love you too,” he exclaimed. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and pulled it out quickly.

“Hello,” I answered,

“Mrs Sanders?” a female voice asked,

“Yes,” I replied, I looked at Matt, he was looking at me intently

“This is Melanie, can you come down to the office? I have someone I want you to me,” Melanie said, I agreed before hanging up.

“We have to go see Melanie,” I said with a feeling of worry growing in the pit of my stomach. I grabbed Matt extended hand before we both walked out to the car. Once inside, Matt started the car and drove in the direction of Melanie’s office.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS=UPDATES