Your Guardian Angel

Escape From This Afterlife

Read Authors note

Kira POV

Like walking into a dream, so unlike what you've seen
So unsure but it seems, ’cause we’ve been waiting for you
Fallen into this place, just giving you a small taste
Of your afterlife here so stay, you'll be back here soon anyway


I was surrounded by white when I finally did open my eyes, my father was standing by me, he looked the same as he always did, not a day older then the day he died. I moved and felt like I was in water as I moved in slow motion.

“Where am I daddy?” I asked in a panic, my dad smiled at me and rested his hand on my shoulder.

“Don’t worry, baby girl, your safe,” Dad exclaimed as I was brought into a comforting hug.

“I missed you dad, but I can’t stay here, I have a family,” I stated, he nodded with a frown.

“Let’s talk,” he said as he motioned to a white seat, I nodded and quickly sat down, he soon joined me. I looked up and was blinded by a strong light.

I see a distant light, but girl this can't be right
Such a surreal place to see so how did this come to be
Arrived too early


“I need to go back,” I cried out as I brought my hand up to cover my eyes, I began to think back on the memories of when I first met Matt and how I felt when he simply stood next to me.

Flash Back

“Need some help?” Matt asked, I looked up slowly and nodded quickly and then looked down as I felt my cheeks begin to heat up. Matt bent down and grabbed half of the books, as he began to stand, so did I, I didn’t notice how close we where until we bumped heads.

“Oww.. Oh shit sor-,” I began to apologise but he stopped me.

“It’s okay,” Matt said “Are you okay?” I nodded as I began blushed again.
“Are you doing anything tonight?” he asked me, I looked up at Matt with a shocked look on my face.

“N..no,” I stuttered , Matt smiled.

“Well would you like to go out tonight?” he asked.


And when I think of all the places I just don't belong
I've come to grips with life and realize this is going too far

I don't belong here, we gotta move on dear
Escape from this afterlife
’Cause this time I'm right to move on and on
Far away from here


I began to cry, feeling the tears spilling from my eyes and begin to cascade down my cheeks, I shook as I held my face in my hands. I felt my dad place his hand n my back trying to comfort me.

“I want to hold my son and watch my children grow, please help me escape from this afterlife,” I sobbed but found myself grabbing on to my fathers hand, afraid to let go for fear of losing him again.. My father just smiled at me, a smile that truly did comfort me.

“It isn’t your time yet,” my dad stated, I felt more tears come to my eyes,

“Please don’t leave me,” I said as my dad began to fade away.

“I’ll never leave you, I’m always with you,” he said as I felt a sudden jolt go through my body.

*******************

“She’s back, she’s breathing,” I heard the doctors yell around the room, I felt the mask being pulled away from my face. My eyes opened and I stared in confusion at the doctor. He smiled. “you are going to be just fine,” he stated and grinned, “there are some people dying to see you,” he said as he walked out of the room. I smiled weakly as Matt walked into the room, he had our son in his arm as Brian followed with October.

“Oh baby, I thought I was going to lose you,” Matt exclaimed as he kissed my forehead.

“You not going to get rid of me that easily.” I smiled.

“Why Brandon Matthew Sanders?” Matt asked with a smile.

“It was my fathers name,” I stated simply before yawning.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO guys this is it, for now anyway, comment if you want a sequal!