Your Guardian Angel

Shots

I sigh in frustration as I looked at the pregnancy test that lay in my hand, it was negative. Matt and I have been married for a year and still I haven’t gotten pregnant, I had taken a test twelve times in the last year, anytime I felt sick or was a day late, but still had no luck.

“What does it say?” Matt asked from the door way, turning to look at him, tears rimming my eyes, he was quick to hug me. “its going to be ok,” he comforted, I sobbed louder.

*************************************

“Well Mr & Mrs Sanders, your tests don’t show any problems, I can’t find a reason why you shouldn’t be able to have a baby,” The fertility doctor explained to Matt and I.

“Why isn’t it happening then, I want a baby so bad but it won’t happen,” I sobbed as Matt arm pulled me into his side, my tears soaking his shirt. The doctor sighed before opening a cabinet and pulled out a bottle that seemed to contain medication.

“Here, take one of these before you try for a baby and it might help,” the doctor said as she passed the bottle to Matt.

“Thank you,” Matt stated softly as he help me stand as we left the room, tears still stained my cheeks as we walked to the car. Matt started the car once we were both strap in, my head was spinning with all the information that Matt and I just received.

**************************************

“How’d it go guy?” Everyone asked when we got to the bar that would house Jimmy’s birthday, I tried to smile but everyone could tell I was sad.

“We got good news, so were just going to keep trying,” Matt answered, I smiled at him in appreciation, he returned in before hugging me gently.

“I love you so much, don’t worry it will happen when its time,” Matt whispered I nodded before kissing him softly on the lips.

“I love you too,” I stated and then turned to the guys, “Who’s doing shots?” I asked, Jimmy’s hand shot up and I giggled as I took it and pulled him over to the bar.

Matt POV

“Is she gonna be ok dude?” Zacky asked, I looked at him and nodded,

“She’ll be fine,” I stated strongly, her laughter was heard from the bar, looking over I saw her and Jimmy laughing, and I knew that if anyone could cheer her up it would be Jimmy.

“One, Two, Three,” I heard Jimmy yell as Kira down the shot, I laughed slightly as I began to walk towards them.

“Your gonna have a hangover in the morning,” I stated as I kissed her neck.

“But that will be tomorrow, lets live tonight,” She said as she downed another shot, I knew it was gonna be along night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments=Updates