Status: New Story:)

Thinking Out Loud

Chapter 3

Lindsey: Morning beautiful! The boys have a game at 7 tonight, come please! After we'll go out and I promise..no pity party!

I squint my eyes because of the sunlight coming through the window and set my phone back down on the table.

"Morning sunshine," Jon's voice echoed from the kitchen. I stood up and walked towards the kitchen.

"No Patrick?" I asked, surprised because the kid hasn't left since I got here.

Jon smirked at me , "Why you got a crush on little Peeks?"

I scrunched my nose and grabbed a piece of toast, "He's obnoxious."

"That's what everyone says at first, but he grows on you," Jon smiled as he joined me at the kitchen table.

"Whatever," I shrugged, "I think I'm coming to your game tonight."

"Oh yeah, shit! I was supposed to tell you! I got you tickets, you're sitting with Lindsey and Elina," Jon said, picking up our dirty plates and setting them in the sink.

"Forget about practice?" I asked, amused, as I watch Jon scurry around the kitchen.

"That's why Patricks not here, I'm gonna kill him for not waking me."

"You guys slept together?" I raised an eyebrow.

"No, he slept in your room," Jon chuckled as he pulled on his shoes and ran out the door before I could complain.

____

"Hey pretty," I smiled as Elina, Niklas Hjalmarssons wife, and Chaunette, Andrew Shaw's girlfriend, greeted me and Lindsey as we found our seats inside the crowded arena.

"This," I said, pointing around the stadium, "Is crazy!"

"I'm setting Kay here up with Mr. Kruger tonight," Lindsey smirked at Elina and Chaunette, causing the girls to squeal.

I laughed and shook my head, "She is not!"

"Oh yes she is," Elina smirked, "I'll help ya Linds."

"Ooh count me in too! This seems fun," Chaunette added, sending an apologetic look my way.

The Hawks ending up losing to the Tampa Bay Lightning in a shoot-out, 3-2. It was a tough loss since the first two periods went so well in favor of the Hawks.

"There's gonna be a lot of media in the locker room right now, so we'll just meet them at the club," Lindsey decided, as the 4 of us headed out.

_

"Marcus kom hit har jag en söt flicka för dig att träffa!"

I glanced from Elina to Lindsey and Chaunette who shrugged, telling me they had no idea what she just said, other then she was calling Marcus over. The team had just entered the bar and we had already grabbed a table for everyone.

"Marcus..Kada…Kada, Marcus," Elina smirked as a beautiful brown haired guy approached. What was in the water in Sweden that everyone from there seemed to be so stunning?

"Hon är söt, tack Elina," Marcus smiled at Elina who grinned, "Nice to meet you Kada."

"What were you guys just saying?" I asked Marcus and Elina, who just laughed.

"Just how pretty you were," Elina smiled, pulling Chaunette and Lindsey away with her and to their boyfriends. I felt color rush to my cheeks.

"You're blushing," Marcus smiled, brushing some hair out of my face, of course this caused me to blush even harder.

"Am not," I insisted.

"So how do you know Elina? Usually as soon as she meet pretty girl she try to introduce us," Marcus laughed as did I. For the short period I knew her, that sounded like something she would do.

"Do you know Jonathan?" I asked, and quickly regretted it when Marcus laughed, cursing myself for being so stupid. "Of course you do, he's your captain. Sorry, anyways, he's my cousin so I met Elina and all the girls through Lindsey."

"What about Kaner?" Marcus asked. I looked at him confused.

"What about Kane?"

"He's looking over here like he kill me." Marcus said and I followed his gaze over to Patrick, I glared at him.

"He's weird…but you know that too, ignore it," I brushed Kane off as Marcus laughed.

"Well it looks like I owe Elina one, she finally introduced me to a girl who has all. Pretty, funny, and nice," Marcus smiled sweetly, once again, causing me to blush.

"Yeah, thank's Elina." I smiled, taking a sip of my cocktail.

_________________

I opted to go home soon after I met Marcus and we exchanged numbers, planning a day to just hang out. I wasn't too big on the party scene for the night, so I called a taxi to take me back to Jons apartment. I fell asleep on the couch to Bridesmaids last night, and I awoke to the sun shining in my eyes.

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and walked to the kitchen to see Lindsey cooking what looked like omelets for Jon.

"Hey Kay, want one?" Lindsey greeted as I shook my head 'no' and grabbed the milk out of the fridge along with some lucky charms.

"Do you hear that?" I asked as I took a seat next to Jon, "Sounds to me like your apartments haunted," I said, referring to the whispers I was hearing. This caused Lindsey to laugh loudly, covering her mouth and Jonathan to chuckle and shake his head. I gave them both weird looks, but continued to eat my cereal.

"I'm gonna go change, guess who has a date today," I smiled giddily as I stood up and rinsed my bowl.

"Oh Kay-"

"OH MY GOD!", I screamed at the top of my lungs, causing the girl in my bed to shriek and shoot me a death glare. She was laying in my bed, just got fucked in my bed, and she was looking at me like I didn't belong.

"You told me you were single!!" The girl yelled at a still, sleeping Patrick. She pulled the blanket around her naked body, picked up her scattered clothes from around the room, and ran to the bathroom.

"Get out you moron!" I screamed again to Patrick who groaned and rubbed his eyes. He pushed the blankets off himself, revealing his naked body and nonchalantly stood up to grab his sweats.

I covered my eyes and ended up running into the closed door in a dramatic attempt to exit the room. I stood up, causing myself to become dizzy, but successfully this time, stomped out towards Jonathan and Lindsey.

"Does he not have his own apartment that he has to bring nasty girls over her and screw them in my bed?" I complained. What a wonderful start to my day.

"It's being renovated, so I told him he can stay here," Jonathan explained through a mouthful of omelet.

"Not my ideal way to wake up, but thanks you saved me the trouble of getting the girl out," Patrick sauntered out of the room and took a piece of Jons omelet before taking a seat next to him.

"You're washing my sheets and room and everything that might have your sperm or - you're just washing everything," I groaned.

"Why, it's gonna be back on there soon enough, don't worry baby," he sent a wink my way and I had to bite my tongue to keep from screaming again.

"Not even in your dreams." I hissed.

Jonathan laughed out loud before nudging his friend, "I like a challenge," he winked, "If it makes you happy beautiful, I'll have them washed, I just think it's a waste of time."

I stormed off to my room to change, still hearing chuckling from the other room. I changed into leggings, boots and a sweater, tossed my hair in a side braid and headed back out. Marcus texted me and asked if I wanted to meet him for lunch, and I have never been as happy to accept a date as I was to accept this one. I needed to get out of this apartment before I literally killed someone.

"J'espère que l'une de ces filles sales vous donne l'herpès!" I called to Patrick before leaving the apartment, making sure to slam the door on my way.

"What did she say?" Patrick asked Jon.

"She hopes one of your 'dirty girls' gives you herpes."