Status: New Story:)

Thinking Out Loud

Chapter 4

"Hi beautiful,"

I smiled as I saw Marcus standing in front of La Sardine, a small french restaurant.

"Hi," I smiled as he guided me into the restaurant.

"You look upset," Marcus commented after we got situated and ordered our food and drinks.

I shrugged, "You'll never guess what happened this morning."

"Probably not, but tell me," he laughed.

"Ok so Patrick-"

"Kaner?"

I nodded and Marcus nodded and told me to continue. "He's been staying with Jon because apparently big rich hockey player can't afford to rent a hotel room while his apartment's getting renovated. Anyways I fell asleep on the couch last night and I woke up and heard whispers and I thought it was ghosts but I went to my room to find Patrick and some naked girl lying in my bed! He fucked a dirty girl in my bed!" I cried.

"It's not funny!" I whined as I watched him struggle to swallow his coke without spitting it out from laughing.

"No, of course it's not. It's just, wow…that's unfortunate," He said, clearly trying to hold back a laugh for me.

I sighed and let out a small chuckle, "Go ahead and laugh it out, that's what everyone else did anyways."

Marcus burst into laughter as soon as I gave him the go ahead and I couldn't help but laugh too, it was contagious.

The rest of our lunch date went as followed; our food came and the conversation flowed easily, cracking jokes here and there. We agreed that we should continue seeing each other and before I left to go back to the apartment, he gave me a small kiss on the lips.

_____

"Where were you," Jon asked as I walked into his apartment after my date. Patrick was sleeping on the couch and Jon looked like he just woke up.

"Lunch," I answered as I took off my shoes, "Is my room cleaned?"

Jon laughed nervously and shook his head no. I cursed under my breath and walked up to Patrick, stealing the blanket and pillow he was using for his nap and lifting up the couch slightly so he rolled off it. To my disappointment, he didn't wake up, didn't even flinch.

"Lunch with who?"

"Marcus." I shrugged, not sure how Jon would feel about me talking to one of his team mates.

"Do I know him?"

I set the pillows back on the couch and made my self a little bed, "Probably not." I lied.

"You should invite him to one of our games some time," Jon offered as I bit my cheek to hold back my laugh.

"Not sure if he's a hockey fan…more basketball, but I'll ask."

"Cool," Jon smiled as he closed his eyes for his pre game nap.

_________

"This is your first game as a 'WAG'!", Lindsey laughed as she drove me, Elina, and Abby Sharp to the United Center.

"Ooooh how exciting," I mocked sarcastically causing Lindsey to punch me.

"It is exciting bitch," she laughed as the other girls agreed.

"We're not even dating," I rolled my eyes as we entered the stadium.

"Not yet at least," Elina winked, "All I hear is "Kada this, Kada that!"

We all laughed as we made our way into the suite reserved for family and friends.

"Hey ladies, " Chaunette greeted us as we went in, "This is Annabelle, Patrick's friend."

I looked up to see the same blonde that ran out of my room a couple days ago, now standing in front of us.

"Hey! You look super familiar," Annabelle said, catching me off guard.

"Probably cause you had sex in my room," I said mock -sweetly, catching every one off guard as Lindsey let out a little snort, trying to hold in her laughter.

"Great sex, actually," she smirked as she sauntered off near the food.

"I'm disgusted," I mumbled as I followed Elina to our seats.

"Don't worry, bet Patty doesn't even know she's here. She'll be gone soon enough." Elina laughed. One can only hope.

After the game, all the girls went down to meet the boys by the locker rooms.

"Enjoy the game?" Marcus smiled as he walked towards us, being one of the first out.

"Definitely," I smiled as he hugged me, picking me up momentarily.

"So I was thinking, me you, dinner? Sound good?"

"Sounds perfect," I smiled, "Let me go tell Jonny!"

I looked around the crowd of players and girlfriends to see if I saw Jonny but I didn't see him anywhere, only Lindsey who was standing alone, playing on her phone.

"Where's Jon?" I asked Lindsey.

"Interviews, you don't have to wait for us, they usually take a while," she smiled tiredly.

I nodded, looking around to see most of the crowd dispersing.

"Will you tell Jon I went out to dinner with Marcus? But not Marcus Kruger, just say Marcus."

"Someone afraid of dating her cousins team mate?"

"He's worse than an older brother," I rolled my eyes before waving goodbye and heading back to Marcus; who was talking to Patrick and Annabelle.

"Hey, ready?" I smiled, grabbing his arm. I don't know what made me do it, but it probably had something to do with Annabelle attached to Patricks hip.

"Yeah," Marcus smiled, liking the affection, "Pat and Annabella are gonna come along too, that's ok?"

"Oh fun." I forced a smile.