Status: On hold due to no internet connection.

No One's Here to Sleep.

One.

"You need to go there, they need your help." I heard Chris speak into the phone.

"I don't baby sit kids Chris, you know this." I replied as I paced around my room.

There was a slight pause on the phone and I wondered if he had hung up, but I didn't speak.

"Derek is alive, he survived the fire and from what I was told he was kidnapped. I have a feeling I know who did it." Chris spoke.

Sighing I plopped down on my couch and sighed into the phone.

"So you want me to go on a hunting trip?" I asked.

"No, I want you to make sure the people and the wolves that protected my daughter and risked their lives for her are safe." He spoke more urgent this time.

I leaned forward and rested my elbows on my knees.

"They didn't protect her well enough because she is dead." I soon felt the regret from saying that, it was wrong.

"Go there now, stay in my old apartment."

I heard the click from him hanging up and I soon placed my phone on to the table in front of me, he may not have thought it as a hunting trip; but the fact that I had to help keep them safe and find Derek was indeed a hunting trip to me. Now I just had to get to Beacon hills in the next day or he would find me and kick my ass.