Status: On hold due to no internet connection.

No One's Here to Sleep.

Twelve

I sat on the table with my legs Indian style, Derek's loft was empty an silent as I sat waiting for either Peter or Derek to show up. My eyes scanned the sky looking at the moon that in a few mere days would be a full moon.

My mind drifted back to the roof, I could have helped Scott but for some reason I didn't. I was a hunter, not a helper. I was a monster, a killer. My tongue ran over my dry lips as my phone vibrated, when I pulled it out I saw the text from Chris.

'I got your voice-mails, test messages and calls. I will be there in a few days, stay put. You will be fine, you have control."

I didn't respond back because there was honestly no need to do so, if he was going to be here in a few days then I could talk to him in person. How ever me having control was a big lie, I felt like I was slipping and losing control every day. That's why I feared the full moon, I feared for the people around me on the full moon.

"Alex?" I didn't move from my spot as my eyes were glued to the moon, the memories of all the people I killed flashed through my mind. I held so much regret and pain, so how could Chris say that I had control. "Alex?" I felt someones hand on my shoulder causing me to flinch and snarl at the person before, my eyes black and my claws extended.

Derek took a step back as I regained control, a frown was set on my face as I stared at my claws. If he did that on the full moon, he probably would have been dead. I needed to leave Beacon hill but for some reason it was as if I was glued here, something kept pulling me back; holding me in place.

My eyes looked at Derek and then soon over to the door where Peter walked in and simply ignored us.

"Sorry." I mumbled while standing up.

Now that they were here I truly didn't know why I had come to Dereks loft, I didn't have anything to really talk about. Derek and I weren't what we used to be and Peter annoyed me to no end. So I stood silently just looking down at the table feeling a tad bit awkward.

"Tell me what happened Alex, tell me what you are instead of being so cryptic." Derek spoke as he touched my my arm, I felt the need to pull away.

The thoughts and memories flashed through my mind once more causing me to shake my head.

"I can't do that Derek." I took a step to the side and walked around him, Peter stood at the door way with his arms folded and his eyes bright blue.

"Alex, its time you talk about this new side of yours." His claws were extended and I narrowed my eyes.
My gun hovered over Peter who was laid on the floor, trying to challenge me wasn't a good idea. His hands were up in the defense mode and Derek simply stood back with his arms crossed watch the scene in front of him unfold.

"Don't ever do that again Peter, I told you what I am. Death, I am death and you need to stay away from me." I pulled the gun from his face and placed it back into its holster on my thigh, taking a step back from him I watched as he stood up and brushed himself up.

"I will find out the truth dear." He said before making his way upstairs.

With out a single word to Derek, I made my leave and went back to the argent's home.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you noticed there is a big change in her, she is still the same but she is different. If you are wondering what she is then I will tell you,A vampire hybrid (werewolf/demon) because in the previous chapter the thing that bit her was a vampire hybrid with demon. So a demon vampire. She is part demon, vampire and werewolf. A very bad mix for someone who lives in beacon hills. With Peter pushing her so much I think she is going to hurt him pretty bad. Hopefully her and Derek will get closer as well.

Leave some love?