Status: On hold due to no internet connection.

No One's Here to Sleep.

Thirteen.

I sat in the house looking through books, files and papers that were left in the apartment; it helped because it gave me better insight on the people around me and what they had gone through. After what happened on the roof I had ran off, I had no reason to stay because Scott made his own mistake and I was not there to help that.

Flipping over one of the papers I saw the symbol, alpha, beta and omega. My eyes closed as the small flash back of his mother came to my mind, she was so gentle and caring, no matter what had happened.

Opening my eyes I looked at my buzzing phone, Derek was calling me again. With a sigh I answer the phone and placed an elbow on the table, the chair swayed softly side to side as I heard Derek rushing on the other side of the phone.

"Come to my loft now." He spoke and I heard a groan in the background.

"No."

I leaned back in the chair, orders where not my thing at all. The fact that Derek had the nerve to tell me what to do was annoying me, I heard the groan once more and then peter mutter in the background.

"Please, Alex. We need to talk." He groaned once more and I hung the phone up.

Image

Stalking into the loft I caught the scent of fresh blood, I felt my face contort and then go back to normal as I caught my balance on the wall; it had been so long since I fed and the stress of being here was starting to effect me.

"Are you okay?" I heard Derek from the other side of the room and looked up at him, my eyes my normal blue color but I felt like I was being stabbed with a thousand swords, I was being tortured ever second being in that loft.

Biting the inside of my cheek I took a step closer and stopped, peter was laid back on the table bleeding; the smell hit my nose like a ton of bricks causing my stomach to twist and turn, the pain was being unbearable causing me to clutch my stomach in pain.

"What, can't stand the sight of blood?" I heard Peter groan as I slowly stalked over placing my hand over my nose.

I watched the blood drip to the floor, I imagine vividly ripping his throat open and letting the blood drip down my throat. Taking a step back and turning my back to him I shook my head. Dereks eyes as well as his bore into my back and I could tell there were going to be questions really soon. Smelling the flame from the fire I turned and watched as Derek started to burn the cut, he screamed in agony; my eyes glued to the flame burning his flesh in order to burn the wolfs bane away. My throat tight from wanting to suck him dry.

How I wanted to bleed him and have him suffer on his knee's.

"Alex?" I heard the voice but I didn't listen to them, I stared at Peter who look horrified; ready to run.

The sweet blood dripping down my throat

I felt the predatory growl escape from my throat as my eyes focus on Peters form, he was backing himself up as much as possible into the table. My body was just moving and reaching out for him, reaching to hold him down. To bit him and suck him dry, suck out everything even his soul.

Food...

My nails extended and my teeth bared, snarling as I walked closer to him but soon I was tossed across the room and slammed into the loft door. A grunt escaped my throat as I blinked and looked at the two men standing in front of me, narrowing my eyes I pointed at him.

"What the fuck was that for asshole?" I stood brushing myself off while staring at Derek.

"Oh, maybe you need to explain why you just tried to rip him apart for no damn reason. Why were your eyes mixed colors!" Derek spoke, his voice raised and I took a step back.

"What are you talking about, I was just standing there watching when you threw me across the room!" Taking a step forward they both took a step back, you could smell the fear from a mile away off of these two.

"I never saw anything like that before and Alex, I have seen a lot in my day. What the hell are you and can we trust you?" Peter spoke while raising his hands.

Biting my bottom lip I look past them and the table where the hand sat, his hand. Taking another step forward then rushing past the guys I reached out and picked up the hand, it didn't move but it was warm.

"where, how did you get this?" Turning Peter pointed at himself with a smirk on his face, the urge I had to smack him with hand was very hard to hold back.

Taking a step forward he took the hand from my own and looked at it, he seemed happy that he had a trophy of sorts; something he survived from once again. Quickly his face went from joy to distress as he looked at Derek and pointed at him.

"He said you were next."

That couldn't be true, I was the first one on the list and it seemed like he was leaving me for last or he just couldn't find me; They couldn't find me. My hand ran through my long black hair as I leaned on the table, Peter must have fought for his life and he should have been happy that he survived. Not that he got a hand in the process.

Both pairs of eyes were now on me as I looked between them, now wasn't the time for 21 questions but I knew there was no way out of it.
"So you're a monster?" Peter spoke

Derek paced back and forth as the girl he once probably loved was now a monster and on the verge of killing someone. Turning he pointed at me with a stern look.

"You don't remember trying to rip his throat open?"

Shaking my head, I leaned back and looked at Peter not giving him an apologetic look; in some ways he deserved it. Dereks footsteps came closer as he stood inches away from me.

"It's a full moon tonight, you need to be chained up." He spoke with a serious tone.

I couldn't help but to laugh, for years Chris and I had tried with chains. We tried cementing my feet to the ground, which was very hard to get off once I was normal. We tried placing me in a cage, locking me in a cell made of nothing but metal; we tried everything. I even tried to drown myself on a full moon but I always got loose, it was as if nothing could kill me. The full moon was meant for me to run and kill others, so tonight being the full moon meant that I had to be far from civilization.

"That doesn't work, nothing does. Lets forget about me and get this to the sheriff boys." Pushing past them, I grabbed the gloved hand and walked out of the loft.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope everyone enjoys this chapter, sorry for the errors. I plan to get a new laptop sometime soon hopefully. Then I can fix the errors.