Status: On hold due to no internet connection.

No One's Here to Sleep.

fourteen

"What do you mean he bit someone on the roof?" Derek barked at me in a shushed voice, the Sheriff was standing out side of the room talking to one of the deputies. I simply shrugged my shoulders.

"Yes, thats what happens when I a werewolf has his hands behind his back, he was trying to save the kid so he bit him Derek." Crossing my arms I watched as he stalked around the room and the Sheriff walked in, his eyes scanned the both of us and then landed on me.

Derek handed him the glove as I sat and looked out of the window, they talked about hoe Peter fought him off and ripped the glove hand off. The younger deputy walked into the room and explained how the weapon was something I already knew about, military tomahawk. Something I just didn't want to come across, ever.

"Alex?" My eyes were pulled from looking outside at nothing to Dereks face.

"What?"

The sheriff and the deputy stared at the gloved hand that twitched and numbers came up on the screen, his eyes went back to me as I stood and fixed my pants.

"Tonight is the full moon, you should go check on Scott and his friends". I wanted to rip his throat out, shaking my head and not arguing I walked out of the station and towards my car. My beautiful yellow and black car.

Running my hand across the hood as I walked over to the drivers side I stopped and looked at my reflection, it wasn't such a good idea for me to be around a newly shifting wolf. But instead of arguing with Derek I climbed into my car and started to drive, I followed their scents and drove towards a cabin house.

When I got there it was dark, Stiles and Scott's rides were there so I parked my car and walked into the house. There stood four people staring at me with a shocked look, Stiles, Malia, Scott and Lydia.

"How did you find us?" Scott spoke first as I looked down at the instruments in front of me, chains and lots of them.

"So, this is what you guys do on a full moon? Get kinky with each other?" I walked around the table with my hands in my pockets and my heels tapping the floor softly, then my ears perked when I heard another car pull up.

Kira and the boy must have been here.

"I'm not here to play hero, you keep your new beta in line or I will kill him. I am a hunter." My words were quick as I heard the footsteps come closer.

"I though hunters had to kill themselves on the full moon when they were bit." Stiles chimed in as the door opened and two people walked in, I took a step back as I felt the anger in him rising. I couldn't get involved at such a time, my own halves wanted to rip through and shred every single person up in this room.

I watched them try to explain it, he started to freak out.

"If you come near me, I am going to ahh!" He clutched his head in pain as Scott jumped forward, at that moment about 50 cars showed up with music thumping.

"who did you tell we were here?" Scott took a stepped forward.

"Everyone, you said it was a party!" I smirked as they started to fumbled around and grab each other, Scott and Kira pulled him away to the boat house while Malia and Stiles went to the basement leaving me and Lydia to deal with freshmen.

I watched her look towards me as I leaned against the wall with my hands behind my back.

"You ready?"

Crunching my eyebrows and shaking my head I turned and made my escape towards the kitchen, that was one place they probably didn't want to go; or I could have been wrong and it was the first place they were going to go as they frolicked into the house. Crossing my arms I leaned against the table as they swarmed into the living room and kitchen, it was like high school all over again.

"You're hot." One boy spoke as he walked up to me.

My hand palmed his face as I stopped him from coming any closer.

"I will rip your throat out, with my teeth" Narrowing my eyes at him, he nodded his head and left the kitchen.

Lydia was rushing around the house in a panic, people were touching things that she didn't want touched; people were drinking things that she didn't want to be drunk. I was standing there just watching as she lost her shit, feeling bad for her I stepped in. Grabbing a bottle from one person, a cigarette from another and burning it out on his sweater. I stopped a kid from jumping off the couch by slamming him into the couch, almost ripped the beer guys throat out for delivering beer to kids.

"This is not for me." I mumbled as I made my way upstairs, a guy was making his way downstairs as I grabbed him and slammed him into the wall. "Go up there again, you will get hurt." Letting go of him I walked into a room to see Lydia staring at the wall, there were wine stains on the floor.

A few seconds later Kira was at my side.

"Your friend lost it." I muttered while pointing at Lydia.

"No, I think she found something." Kira walked over to her and they started talking, something about a key.

I was to busy trying to figure out why this room was sound proof, I kept opening and closing the door. I could hear the people on the other side because of my good hearing but it was a lot lower then normal.

"Woah." I needed one of these.

"Okay, so its a bullet list and we are all on it." My eyes went to Lydias screen as I found my name at the very top, both of them turned and looked at me as I shrugged my shoulder trying to look innocent.

"Why are you on there?" Kira asked.

Shrugging my shoulders once more, I turned back to the door and opened it.

"People don't like me, I'm an argent. sweetie." Walking out of the room I strained my ears, I heard his voice. Rushing out of the room and out of the house I ran in the light of the moon, I could feel the strain it had on me as I ran towards his smell.

Stopping, I stood next to Chris as he stood watching Scott calm his Beta down and hopefully welcome the fact of what he is.

"Told you I would be here, you seem to be doing just fine." His head turned in my direction and I looked over his face, he looked like santa.

"I hate you." My eyes went back to Scott and I crossed my arms, I was never getting out of this town.
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave some love?