Status: On hold due to no internet connection.

No One's Here to Sleep.

fifteen.

The night was calm as I walked down the streets alone, I have barley talked to anyone since the party and since I saw Chris. Staying to myself was the best bet for me and everyone else, I did find out that Peter killed the Mute leaving us with nothing. Lydia was still at the cabin or what ever trying to figure out the next pass code, while I was taking a nice stroll down the road near the high school. It looked a lot nicer at night.

I stopped in my tracks as I smelt a wolf running my way along with the smell of burnt flesh, narrowing my eyes I took a step back into the shadows and watched the young wolf run past me with a missing hand. She ran into the high school area and jumped over a few fences, I followed swiftly behind her but far enough not to be seen or heard.

Watching from a far, I soon saw the young girl slowly walking around the bus's. She held a necklace in her hand that looked like cutting wire, taking another step into the shadows I watched the young wolf go into the bus. There was no need for me to jump in and save the young girl, I knew that she was going to die regardless.

The fight commenced inside of the bus and soon after the wolf came running out and jumped into a car, taking a step out of the shadows I watched as a blade was jammed into her body multiple times.

"Well, look what we have here." My eyes napped in the direction of the voice, the woman who was hunting the wolf stood with the necklace in her hand.

I kept my face smug, my lips pinned together and my eyes locked on her. I watched her take her left leg and put it behind her right leg as she walked slowly in order to get a better stance, she really had some balls to stand up to me. The person in the car just watched as she took a step forward and I let my lips form a smirk.

"What are you smiling at?" The girl spoke.

It didn't take long for neck to be in my hand, my grasp wasn't tight but it was just enough to cut her breathing slightly. My red eyes stared into her brown ones and my fangs extended.

"I'm laughing at how your probably begging for your life right now." I spoke as the held my arm, the necklace hanging loose in her hands. Slowly I let my grip loosen and her body fell to the floor, she looked at me horrified as she scooted back.

"What are you?" She spoke, her voice being some what horse from my hand grip.

"If you ever try that stunt again, I will be your death." I spoke as she shuffled over to the car and they both drove away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter but the next will be more detail and longer.