Status: On hold due to no internet connection.

No One's Here to Sleep.

Sixteen.

"Peter killed the mute?" I spoke leaning forward while looking at Derek, Peter standing a few feet away. I felt a tad bit joyful that the creep was out of the way, but that didn't mean my name was off the list.

"Don't sound to happy now." Peter spoke as he walked closer to us, eying me with a hint of suspicion. Leaning back my eyes connected with Dereks once more as I then stood up and stretched, I hadn't slept since I was attacked last night and all I could think of was how these teenagers were killing supernaturals.

"I'm not,it's just one less hassle for me to deal with." Making my way to the hole in the wall, I leaned over and grabbed a drink from the cooler. Snapping it open I took a few chugs and placed it on the table next to Derek.

"What do you mean? There's more mutes out there?" His eyes followed me as I looked out of the giant window, it was mid morning and all I really wanted to was curl up in bed to sleep for the rest of the day.

"No." Turning on my heel I grabbed my drink and took a few more swigs before tossing it into the garbage, my mind wandered to last night; I would have ripped her throat open if the other person wasn't there. "But there are teenagers out on the hunt and they so desperately wanted to take my head off last night."

Peter chuckled causing me to look at him a tad bit confused, I didn't know what could have been funny about the situation.

"A teenager tried to kill you last night? What has this world come to?" Narrowing my eyes and turning my back to him, I sighed.

A few minutes later Dereks phone rang.

I could hear him talking to Scott on the other side about coming to the school for some help, his beta needed some training before the big game tonight and Derek was going to be the one to push him. As he hung up the phone my head tilted in his direction with a smirk growing on my face.

"No."Derek pointed a finger at me as I smiled.

"Oh yes."
"So here's the deal, Liam is a hot head. He needs to learn to take control and not flip out, so what you are going to do it piss him off." Scott spoke and I listened while shaking me head.

"You gave powers to a uncontrollable hot head, good job." That little comment got me a glare from both guys.

Derek's body turned towards him, his face serious and his lips pressed together. His eyes a slight yellow causing me to smirk.

"You shouldn't talk, if you would have stepped in then we wouldn't be here." Crossing my arms and shrugging my shoulders I smiled.

"I don't step in." I looked at Liams locker and saw Scott take the stick from it.

"Then why are you even here?" Derek asked and I could hear the anger in his voice.

"To watch, duh." Turning I walked to the nearest bench, sat down and crossed my legs.

About twenty minutes later of complete utter silence and a few glares from Derek, Liam walked into the locker room with full intentions to grab his stick. Seeing as it wasn't there he looked around confused and Derek stepped in, his claws against metal and tapped the stick on the floor a few times. I was out of view to Liam but I could see perfectly well what was going on.

"This yours?" Derek spoke while looking at Liam, a few seconds later he snapped the stick in half.

My eyebrows raised as Liam flipped in a second, his teeth grew and eyes going yellow. Claws extended and he was out to kill, Derek being a full blooded and born werewolf was easily able to stop him and slam him into the locker. I didn't stand or move from my spot as I heard Scott call out to Liam, the boy was a ticking fucking time bomb.

Standing I walked over to the three and watched as Derek placed him to ground, his eyes landing on me and I could feel the lust, even see it in his eyes. I wanted to puke on the spot, before he left he gave Derek and Scott a few glares and then was gone.

"Not only did you give a ticking time bomb powers but hes out to seduce me!" My hands flailed in the air as I walked past the two and out of the locker room leaving them in complete confusion.
♠ ♠ ♠
It will get better!

I promise.

Leave some love?

Sorry for any errors!

I seem to have lost a subscriber but that is okay. I am enjoying this story and if you don't then that is your opinion. I am starting to slowly bring out the old Alex just a little bit and I will be throwing some memories in there in time, Her and Derek will be getting closer. I promise.