Status: On hold due to no internet connection.

No One's Here to Sleep.

eighteen

I sat next to Malia on the benches surrounded by a ton of other people I didn't know, Chris had stayed home so that he could do some work which left me to babysit once more. I watched and listened closely as Scott so desperately tried to keep Liam off the field, but seeing as how he wasn't the couch there was nothing he could really do.

The game had started.

People were cheering for Beacon hills, Scott was doing his best to keep an eye on Liam and the other team member that was trying to kill Liam. which I didn't fully understand as to why they were trying to kill Liam, he was a newly turned werewolf, no one knew about him and he wasn't on the list.

"You are a very quiet person." My eyes darted over to Malia who sat patiently watching the game, Scott passing the ball and Stiles blocking.

"I have nothing to talk about." I spoke back, my eye catching the glimmer of the blade coming from within the hockey stick. I narrowed my eyes, my grip on the bench tightened causing it to bend just a tiny bit.

"Yes there is, tell me what you are." Her voice rang in my ears as we both watched the game.

Kira, not passing the ball had been put to the side bench. You should always know that just because there is an open shot, you don't always take it. Team work. Sighing my eyes slowly moved over to Kira who watched me closely, Chris was right. In a way I needed to open up more, I didn't have to open up more emotionally but I could open up more when it came to business and dealing with this group of kids.

"I am a hybrid. Werewolf, vampire and demon." I spoke softly so others wouldn't hear me, not like they would care. They were to busy cheering for Beacon hills team.

"Wow..." She spoke.

My body shot into a standing position as I heard the yell of a player, my eyes scanned the field to see Liam holding his arm, Scott and Stiles standing over him and two others players hurt. One was on the ground in pain while the other held his arm, the kid with the blade smirked and walked away. My eyes went back to Liam who had his arm snapped back into place, swiftly I followed Scotts motions over to the locker rooms. Malia hot on my trail.

"Where are we going?"

Stopping and looking at her, I placed my finger to her chest and shoved slightly.

"You are not going anywhere, you are going back to the bleachers and staying out of this. Stiles behind you will be coming with me." I spoke just as Stiles caught up to us a little out of breathe.

"Wheres Scott?" He asked.

Instead of answering, I pulled him with me towards the locker room where we were met with the girl on the floor passed out. A headless player and another player that was in a lot of pain. Nodding I let go of Stiles arm and folded mine.

"Good job Scott, you killed her." The sarcasm dripped from my lips as he looked at me and shook his head, swiftly he leaned over and grabbed the kid from the floor who was semi conscious.

"We need to get him to daetons." Was the last thing he said as him and Stiles pushed their way past me.
"He has a certain wolfs bane in him and if I don't get this needle in the right spot then he will die." I watched from afar as Derek and Stiles struggled to keep the kid on the table, if there was one thing that was like poison to me; it was wolfs bane. Something that can kill a werewolf but can be used to torture me for days, maybe weeks and then kill me.

"Well, Derek. Maybe some wolf strength please." Stiles spoke struggling to keep the kid down, which failed when he was shoved off; then Derek was. Sighing I took a step forward ready to knock him out, but I was to slow. Peter's fist flew past my face and into the kids cheek causing him to land to the ground.

All of us looked at him in shock, I was shocked that he was here, Derek and Stiles were probably shocked that he just punched a kid in the face.

"Well, that was useful." I spoke while walking over to Derek.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter.

May not be the best chapter.

Will attempt to update again tonight after the next episode.

Leave some love?