Status: On hold due to no internet connection.

No One's Here to Sleep.

Four

I parked my car just out of the city boundaries, walking the rest of the way was a much better idea then pulling into the city with a nice fresh car. They would try and pick it for parts in a matter of seconds, which would cause a lot of deaths. Patting my car on the hood I looked towards the city, I knew exactly where to go and who to see.

"I'll see you late Bee." I stated to my silent car as I made my way towards the city.

My arms were folded across my chest as I stood and stared at the two men in front of me, this was a family that I truly did not want to deal with; a family then took the rules to the bone. The family of merciless hunters, the Calaveras. I am a hunter and I knew my boundaries. They were just as bad as Gerard. My eyes scanned the door way and saw the camera staring down at me, I simply smiled and looked back at the two men.

"Well, A hunter needs to speak with the other hunter." I placed my hands on my hips and looked back at the camera, my smile now gone and a serious look had replaced it.

Seconds later the door opened.

Once I got through the long hall, then the people who were stuck in a lapse of time from partying, I was finally walking to her door. Pushing it open I was greeted with her sitting at the table with a smug look on her face, her hands folded on the table as I walked over and took a seat in front of her.

"Alex Argent, the one who went missing; yet only two Argents knew how to contact you." The look on her face never faltered.

"Where is the pack, I was sent to be a babysitter and to rescue Derek." I had already become bored of this conversation, I just wanted the answers so I could leave.

She leaned back in her chair and placed her hands on her lap, licking her dry lips she watched me carefully. I heard the men walk in front of the door and hold onto their guns, some men were calm while others were scared to no end. They never knew what was going to happen to them.

"You are not an ordinary Argent, there's something different about you." She spoke.

I leaned forward and looked at her intently.

"I didn't come to talk about me, where are they so I could get out of here."

Being a hunter with a secret was not as easy as it looks, you have to keep your natural composer and you have to make sure that no other hunter figured it out. Hunters didn't like secrets and I couldn't blame them, I was a walking secret which meant I was walking target.

"The church, where you did your initiation." She spoke softly as my eyes slightly widened, that place was a place of horrors. My parents had brought me there to kill something, I thought I killed it but to be honest; it haunted my dreams for years.

"Thank you." Standing I turned and walked to the door but stopped and looked at her.

"You do know who took him right?" She leaned forward as I turned my body to face her.

"No, I don't really care." I replied while folding my arms.

"Oh but you do, because she is an Argent."

My eyes narrowed, there had only been two female argents that have been killed and I watched them both go six feet under. My eyes went back to hers and I knew she wasn't lying, with out another word I was out of the room and the building. the walk back to my car was hot and annoying, I was sticky and my feet hurt.

Once at my car, I turned the air conditioning on blast and leaned back into my seat. I had to catch up to them before it got dark, turning my car around I sped off into the direction of the church, music blasting along with the A.C.
By the time I had gotten close enough it was dark and it was the most dangerous time to be around this place. I had pulled my car into the abandoned city and soon was parked next to a jeep, my headlights shone on the few people standing in front of my car. Two of them were holding someone and they others were looking at me confused, getting out of my car but leaving it on I looked at the person they were holding as they lifted there head.

My mouth opened when I saw the face look up at me, I saw the young boy and my heart almost dropped.

"Derek?"
♠ ♠ ♠
It will get better.