Status: On hold due to no internet connection.

No One's Here to Sleep.

Seven.

I sat on the hood of my car just staring at the torn down house, it had been years since I saw this house; something so beautiful and lively now torn down into ashes. This was time where I hated being an Argent because of Kate, because she wanted to fuck Derek to get close to the family and then burn them all alive. In ways I was thankful that Derek had went on a trip with his sister a week before, Peter had kept me pretty much up to date on Derek's life. He told me about Paige, then all of Derek's troubles right up to the fire.

Sadly Peter didn't die in that fire and because I had started fresh once more he had no way of contacting me, I was perfectly fine with that. Standing up I walked around the hood and got in the drivers side, Derek wasn't here and from the looks of it I knew where he would be.

The police department was filled with people, some day drunks, some people who got into fights; what you could think of were there. My only priority was finding Derek and getting him in the right state of mind, my eyes scanned the whole area but I couldn't find him; his scent was strong and yet he wasn't in sight.

"You." I walked up to the nearest officer.

"Yes ma'am how can I help you?" He asked softly.

"First, don't ever call me that again. Second, Derek hale..Where is he?" I asked while watching him, he swallowed and then pointed to the room where I saw Derek, Scott and Stiles walking out of the room. My strides were long as I walked up to them causing all three to stop and look at me, Stiles just standing slightly behind Scott.

My eyes went to Derek who just watched me with the same smug look on his face.

"What did you say?" I looked at Scott, I knew that he knew what I was asking.

"How did you even find us? You don't have any numbers to contact us?" Stiles asked, I could here the sarcasm in his voice causing me to send him a glare.

My eyes went back to Scott who stood there watching me, Derek walked past as he was called to fill out some papers.

"I lied to him, I didn't like it but it happened." My eyes never left Scotts.

To be honest I had a level of respect for the Alpha, Derek soon joined us and Scott told Stiles to take him back to his house and told me to go with him to speak with this him person. I stood for a second watching them both walk out of the building, I was never one to take orders from someone.

"Are you coming?" Scott stood looking at me with a soft gaze, sighing I followed him silently.
We stood in front of a building where I saw a young female standing as if waiting for us, my eyes went from her to Scott.

"What are you doing here?" He asked while walking up to her, I stood behind just watching.

"I heard you were coming here so, I came; you might need help." She followed Scott who walked past her, I slowly followed behind wondering about this person we were going to see. I didn't listen to Scott and this females conversation as we walked up the stairs and around a few corners.

They finally stopped at a metal door that Scott opened, I heard his heart speed up as we walked into the loft. It smelt like two people one more then the other, my nose scrunched as his scent went up my nostrils. I heard the girl talk about Scott's heart rate and then I heard his voice.

"He's not good with introductions." Peter placed the book down and moved to where he was now sitting staring at the young girl, Scott stood back.

"Peter, this is Malia." My eyes narrowed, so this was the female coyote. My eyes went back to peter because of his quick movement, he looked astonished to see her; like she was a missing link or something. He mentioned something about her eyes but I tuned them out as I looked around the loft from my spot, it was large but pretty empty.

"Alex?" My attention snapped over the Hale as I sent him a shut your mouth before you speak glare. Scott was already on alert seeing that Peter knew who I was, taking a step to the side Peter took a few steps closer.

"Alex...Argent." I felt the growl coming up from my throat but quickly stopped it, dear god this man pissed me off to no end. I kept my cool however and kept my mouth closed as I felt my fangs starting to extend. My attention was pulled to Scott who shuffled his feet to face in my direction.

"You're an Argent?" He asked, concern filled his voice. I knew what Allison meant to him, another reason I wanted to steer clear of the teenager.

"Does your lover know that you're back in town." Peter smirked as he walked over to the table, my fist were in a ball as I watched him.

"Stop speaking before I rip your tongue and vocal cords out." My voice held venom as I spoke causing the two teenagers to take a step back, Peter raised his hands in defense while turning his attention back to the teens.

I didn't really pay much mind to the conversation, how ever I did catch clips of something they were talking about. Something about claws going to deep and if a person survived would they become a werewolf or something. I stood looking out of the window and acted like I was listening this time, but I was. Peter rambled on and then stopped when he realized that he indeed created a monster.

"Scott your phone is ringing, already three times in a row." I mentioned while observing the area. It was pretty dark out by now, the moon wasn't full but was almost there.

"How did you know his phone was ringing when I couldn't even hear it." Peter spoke next to me, his hands behind his back. I saw Malias reflection in the window just watching us, I was starting to hate Chris.

"You're deaf...It's the old age." I muttered as I took a step to the side, not really wanting to be close to him.

He chuckled.

"Kate had Derek, what could she want from Derek." This time I turned around, I was getting tired of Kate by the second. I walked past Peter and then past the teenagers, I heard Peter mention the triscalion and then heard Scott stop me.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"You forget, I am not one of you. Don't treat me like one, I will kill you in a heart beat if given the chance. You're just lucky I have morals and respect." Turning I walked out of the loft, the building and walked to my car.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really hope you enjoy this chapter!

I think Alex being in Beacon hills is a very bad thing, She seems to be getting angrier by the second. Maybe because she is stuck babysitting? Maybe because she wants to get Derek back to normal? Or maybe there is something about Beacon hills that is causing her to lose her grip?

We will find out.

Rad Commenters
polka dot perfection
damongurl12
Grasshopper.
NauticalNonsense;;