Status: On hold due to no internet connection.

No One's Here to Sleep.

Nine.

"You made your bullet now its time to use it." I heard my mother speak as we walked down the sand path, we were at an abandoned village with a church. I had asked why the church was the only thing that stood and they said it was no concern to me.

I had one bullet and one shot.


I turned onto my side as I closed my eyes trying to rid the memory of the first day that my life changed, I calmed my breathing and tried to let sleep take over me once more.

"How could you miss, we have practiced this a million times" My father yelled as he dragged me away, my eyes turned back towards the church as saw the red eyes gleaming at me.

"Daddy, I think its following us." I pulled my fathers sleeve only for him to ignore me. "Daddy I'm scared."

My father stopped and looked at me, his eyes hard.

"It can't touch us, not as long as you wear that." He pointed to the cross on my necklace and the continued to walk.


I tossed once more groaning.

"Daddy what was that thing and why didn't you kill it?" I asked my father as we drove down the dirt roads of mexico.

"That dear was death, it was a demon and vampire. Something that was doomed to a life of misery." He didn't look at me and I looked out of the window, all I could see where those red eyes. "It has two forms, the red eyes are the vampire form, The back eyes are the Demon form but when they mix,where the eyes are black and red together. That is death looking at you." I shivered from his speech, I never wanted to see it again.


I couldn't pull myself from the memories of my parents as I clutched the blanket closer to me.

Years later everything changed, I changed. Seventeen years old and I thought that I could beat it, I thought that I could show my parents that I wasn't a failure as hunter. So I went behind their backs and I hunted it.

And I failed.

I went at night thinking that it couldn't survive the day, I was stalked as I walked calmly down the path.

"Come to kill me have ya'" I heard his voice echo in my ears but every time I looked for him he would vanish.

"Stop running." I yelled holding my gun with the one bullet.

Everything happened so fast, he stepped in front of me; I shot him. Yet I ended up on the floor with an open bite wound.

"I hope you enjoy what you came for." Was the last thing I heard from him before I passed out.


I couldn't help but to scream in my sleep, these weren't just memories but they were nightmares. I was having nightmares of something I never wanted to be, my body jolted and I curled up into a ball.

My parents never found out, I was able to hide it pretty well. Everything was going fine until I went on a hunting trip a year later, I seemed to have bite me written on my forehead some where. Thinking that I killed it, I stepped closer. I couldn't react in time to move back as it chomped into my arm causing me to scream, within seconds of the bite the mark was gone and I shot the wolf in the head.

My body jolted upright as I screamed, my body in cold sweats and shaking. I took deep breaths to calm myself as I climbed out of bed feeling weak from the nightmares, the deathly memories. Walking to the kitchen I made myself a glass of water and chugged it down, these were the things that scared me at night. These were the reasons why I never got close to anyone anymore. I couldn't see any one else die by my hands.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO you got a bigger picture about Alex Argent.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, next update will be in a week.

Leave some love?

What is she?