Desire

1/1

3rd Person's P.O.V

It's been a month since Brandon had noticed the girl on the treadmill.
The girl was beautiful and she caught his attention. Her body was sculpted, yet fragile. Perfect hips, perfect smile and perfect breasts. She had long dark hair and light blue eyes.
From what Brandon had seen she seemed really kind and the kind of person who you could have a talk with.

Brandon couldn't stop thinking about the small girl, there was something about her that made him wondering. Needless to say crazy.
But although he wanted so much to approach her and talk to her, he couldn't. He didn't find enough courage to do so.

Amy entered the gym and, as always, made her way to the treadmill. She put her towel down, as well as her bottle of water, and started the device starting to run slowly.
Brandon's eyes immediately got fixed on the girl's body, examining her slowly and intensively.
He loved how her body moved when she was running. It made him wonder how she would look like beneath him, moaning his name and scratching his back.
Just by those thoughts Brandon felt himself harden. He tried to shake those thoughts out of his mind and returned to what he was doing before.

*A Few Weeks Later*

'Oaah' Amy moaned as her body harshly hit the wall behind her. Brandon's arms grabbing her by her ass to support her weight.
His lips started to explore the skin on her neck randomly and painfully slowly, while the fragile girl moaned desperately from the contact of his lips.
Amy brought her hands to his neck and gently pulled his face to hers. He looked directly into her eyes smiling tenderly, and spoke.
'I really do love you' were his words as his lips traveled to hers, kissing her deeply and passionately.

Then he started to walk towards the bed and threw her down. She looked at him and he smirked lightly.
The girls hands roamed her body in a seductive way causing Brandon to harden. Noticing the quick reaction she had caused on the boy made her feel powerful and sexy. Amy crawled her way to him and once she had reached him, he grabbed her face and kissed her roughly.
She was a bit surprised by his change but guessed he just wanted her as much as she wanted him.

Amy then started unbuckling his belt and undoing his jeans, he kicked them down with his feet and she began taking his tight shirt, while he was kissing her neck.
His hands soon met her shirt, taking it off, as well as her shorts.

Brandon paused for a bit, examining her perfect body. He couldn't believe that he had her, the one he had desired for so long.

Lisa grabs Brandon's waist and pulls him on top of her. Her hands travel in his chest, exploring each part of his torso, she then begins dragging her nails down his skin.
Brandon's teeth graze Amy's nipple, swirling his tongue around it.
He starts to leave love bites over her breasts, leaving purple bruises and sore spots. All the girl could do was moan and scratch him were she could.

He takes her panties slowly, never breaking eye contact with her. And next he took his boxers, exposing himself to her.
'I need you' Amy said. Brandon kisses her passionately, thrusting into her.
She screams out, growling with pleasure as he immediately starts to rock his body with hers. His movements made her squirm under him, moaning breathlessly as his chest pressed against her own.

Soon, every part of his body was touching hers, and the friction was driving her wilder and wilder.
His hands traveled to her breast, grabbing it and pulling her nipple. Abby bit down the skin of his neck causing him to thrust into her roughly. She moaned and he bit her nipple, causing her to moan once more.
'I want to hear you screaming my name' He growls in her ear, thrusting particularly hard. She moans his name loudly, not holding back any longer. With each thrust, she grew louder.

'I love you Brandon" she said.
'I love you too' he replied biting her neck.
His movements were becoming sloppy, he could feel he wouldn't last much longer and he knew she was ready too.
Brandon and Amy came at the same time, screaming each others names.
They laid down next to each other and Brandon pulled her body to his.
'You know what?!' she said to him.
'What?'
'Thank God I decided to go to the gym!' they both laughed and cuddled to sleep.
Amy was the first to fall asleep, being in Brandon's arms made her feel so good. While holding her, Brandon promised one thing.
'I'll protect you, always!'
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is your request dear, I hope you like it :)