Status: Active

The Babysitter

Chapter 3

Christine collasped on the couch exhaling deeply. Man it was exhausting keeping up with a two year old! After watching all of the Batman Animated Series River wanted to watch the live action movies which the Sanders had all of. They were halfway done with the first one when River decided he wanted to play the Joker.

They spent almost an hour running around with Christine trying to defeat and catch him but he always seemed to get her in some way.

River was a cutie but he was the devil when it came to being cunning and that little smirk. She was sure he got both those traits from his father.

"Not surprising that man looks like the devil in disguise." Christine thought.

After they were done playing Batman she managed with some difficulty to give River a bath. After that she tucked him in bed and he fell asleep after she read a Batman comic book to him three times.

Though it was tiring now that River was asleep Christine found herself bored. Without him to keep her occupied and on her feet she had nothing to do.

She was an early bird and had already done her homework which included a paper that was due in two weeks. Christine got up and decided to look around the house.

Walking around the living room she stopped seeing a shelf that was filled with Batman action figures, pictures, and other things Batman releated.

"Looks like someone's obsessed with Batman I have a feeling it's not Valary." Christine said before moving on.

She stopped seeing pictures of the Sanders family. Most of them were of the three of them together others were of them separately. Christine lingered on a picture of them at the beach with Matt wearing nothing but swimming trunks.

"God certainly blessed him with a body." She said feeling her cheeks heat up. "Great now when I look at him I'll be picturing him shirtless but it doesn't hurt to look he's a very attractive man."

Christine shook her head she didn't need to be having a crush on her employer. Not only was he older then her but he was married and had a kid.

But she noticed in recent pictures he seemed disengaged from his wife. Also when she first met him she just got a vibe that he didn't even want to go out with his wife.

Christine had a feeling that this date was an attempt to save or restore an unhappy marriage. Her own parents had done the same thing before they divorced.

One day you wake up and just don't have those same feeling you used to have for that person who was more special to you then anyone else in the world.

"I wonder what's happening with them." Christine said then scolded herself. "It's not of my business about what's happening in their marriage I'm just a babysitter."

After looking around she went and sat back on the couch her thoughts eventually went back to Matt. If she had known he was that attractive looking she would've declined babysitting his son.

When she first entered she found herself staring at him and her mouth wanting to gape at him but she managed to keep it cool.

He looked like God had spent precious long time sculpting him to make him the man that he was. Hypnotic piercing green eyes, a smile that made your knees weak. Then that body...

Christine's mouth watered and she glanced back at that picture of them at the beach. Perfectly sculpted arms littered with artwork and not muscular to the point that the veins bulged and looked creepy. Chiseled chest and stomach evidence he either worked out a lot or did a lot of housework. She imagined either running her hands, her tongue, or both over that bod.

If he was endowed well in those areas she wondered how well endowed he was below the waist. Christine blushed at her raunchy thoughts.

He was married, older then her, and she had absolutely no experience in that department. She had boyfriends, they would make out and do some heavy petting but it never went further then that.

Yep she needed to flush those thoughts away no way a man like that who was married and no doubt had plenty of experience with want anything with a inexperienced, young, virginal woman like her.

The Sanders arrived back home around nine to find Chirstine asleep on the couch. Matt shook her awake making her jump.

"Hi." She said trying to slow her heartbeat down.

"Hey sleeping on the job?" He asked with a smirk.

"No I just...

"Relax Christine I'm just messing with you I know how big of a handful Riv can be." Matt said.

"Oh alright then." She said with a smile.

"Was he any trouble?" Valary asked.

"No we watch Batman, then we played Batman, gave him his bath and he went to sleep." Christine said.

"Sounds like you had no trouble our own parents have a hard time giving River a bath." Valary said with a smile.

"Well I just told him that he wouldn't be able to fight crime dirty cause no one wants a smelly superhero." Christine said.

Matt laughed heartily making her smile. "I wouldn't have thought of that."

"Just quick thinking." Christine said. "I guess I'll be going now."

"Thank you again Christine." Valary said taking out some bills.

"I couldn't it's too much." She said.

Valary took her hand putting the bills in it. "I insist a big thank you for doing this on such short notice it's an extra for your college fees."

"Well thank you." Christine said with a smile. "I'll be going now y'all have a goodnight."

"Goodnight Christine and thanks again." Valary said walking her to the door.

Christine walked to her car and looked to see Matt standing at the door. She gave him a wave which he returned before she got in her car and drove away.

"Tonight was great." Valary said.

"It was." Matt said thinking of a certain golden blonde with brown eyes.

"We should do it again." She said. "Do you want too."

"Yeah and soon." Matt said.

Matt did have a great night not because of the date but because a certain blonde angel had walked througjt his door that night.

He wanted to go out again not because he wanted too but because he wanted a reason to see Christine again.