Status: Active

The Babysitter

Chapter 5

Christine gasped as she splashed her face with cool water trying to cool off her face and wash off the sweat that had occurred because of her dream.

She had heard people talk about having dreams that seemed so real they would wake up either in a cold sweat, crying, hurt, or got and heavy from them.

Christine had always thought it to be stretching the truth but what she had just experienced was no exaggeration. She was still trying to get her heartbeat and breathing under control. No only that but she felt a warm pooling in her lower region that she had never felt before.

"I'm wet and I'm wet for the husband of my employer." She thought. "I shouldn't be I can't be."

But she was and she had no way to get rid of it. There was only one way to get rid of the heat and she had never done it before.

"Well there's a first time for everything." Christine said turning off the bathroom light.

She turned on the lamp of her bedside table and layed down making herself comfortable. After she was comfy Christine closed her eyes and thought about the explicit erotic dream she had not too long ago.

She thought about his his rough yet gentle hands caressed her sides as he slowly pulled up her tank top. His hands caressed her stomach then went up stroking her nipples.

He cupped both rolling the buds between his fingers then pulled them making her gasp. Matt pinched them before replacing his hand with his mouth. His rough tongue twirled over the buds lubing them with his saliva. Then he bit it making her lurch and moaned from the pleasure.

Those green eyes met hers he grinned a mischievous smile that would put the devil to shame. He kissed down her body leaving a wet trail till he got to her pajama bottoms.

She was reluctant no one had seen her down there he hooked his fingers in her pants.

"Don't hide yourself from me." He said huskily.

His voice filled with desire and lust made her compel she open her legs letting him remove her pants and panties. Matt licked his lips and gave her a look that was filled with animalistic hunger.

Her eyes closed as he caressed her legs coming face to face with her. She inhaled as his finger entered her she had never had anything inserted in her so it felt strange.

"God you're so tight." He said entering another digit.

Christine lurched against him as he began moving his fingers in her. He did a twisting and scissoring motion which made her task and moan. She grabbed his hand holding it in place as she began moving against his fingers.

She felt her walls clenched and a feeling building up in her body.

It was this unfamiliar exhilarating heat that she had never felt before it started from her toes and worked up her legs. Her walls clenched around his fingers just as she orgasmed...

He stopped Christine opened her eyes wondering why he stopped her eyes widen as he sucked and licked his fingers clean of her fluids. Matt brought them to her lips hesitantly she opened her mouth and sucked his fingers. This was sweeter and better then candy.

She groaned grabbing his hand and sucking harder on his fingers. Christine didn't think that she could taste so good. Matt pulled his fingers out replacing them with his mouth.

Her moan was captured in his mouth she could taste herself on him. His tongue met hers caressing hers Christine hands roamed his body pulling up his shirt. Her eyes opened finding his shirt gone along with his pants.

Matt grinned at her gasp of surprise she looked down her eyes widening at his manhood. Good lord was it even possible for a man to be that well endowed? Worry took over wondering if he would fit her or would he tear her in half?

"I would never tear you darling." Matt said assuringly. "I just want to make you feel good." "Will you let me?"

Christine shuddered at the seductive tone of his voice and slowly nodded. Matt positioned himself grabbing his cock he slowly entered her and met a wall.

He looked at her surprised no way this beautiful creature could be a virgin. That made him want her more slowly he pushed through it pained him when she cried out.

"It'll get better angel." He said kissing her tears away as he whimpered.

He gave her time to recover and adjust a few minutes went by till she tried to her things going by moving her hips. He chuckled before he began thrusting.

Christine felt the pain beginning to recede and replaced with pleasure that she had never before felt. Gasps, moans, pants escaped her lips. He buried his face in her neck grunting in her ear making her more aroused if that was possible.

Cupping her cheek he kissed her his tongue massaging her like before he bit her nipple making her cry out. Her body lurched as he rubbed her clit. She was getting closer to release just as she did...

Christine opened her eyes to find her shirt up and her hand down her bottoms covered in her fluids. She sat up pulling it out and walked back to the bathroom.

"God I've never touched myself before but it was wonderful." She said. "But this is ridiculous I can't be dreaming about my employer's husband."

As she cleaned off her hand Christine brought a finger to her mouth and sucked the fluid off.

"Definitely sweeter and better then candy." She said turning the light off and going back to bed.