Status: will include sex, violence, & other sensitive topics -

Predatory

Image

Crimson orbs flashed with a bout of panic and terror when her wobbling legs were leading her in his direction. Myungsoo stiffened, watching as Nara put out her hands for balance. She had concentration wracked about her delicate features, blue orbs staring out while her front teeth grasped onto a plump bottom lip. Myungsoo gulped a wad in his throat, readying to pull away, "Wait, I'm almost to you!"

Myungsoo had stood to his full potential, hands stuffed into his pocket as the girl before him eased forward, "What're you doing? Didn't the doctor tell you--"

"To not walk without the braces?" Nara giggled, "Yes! But I'm a rebel you see? And ever since you've been around, I feel like I'm getting these mystical powers that make me--" the young woman yelped, losing her footing. Myungsoo lunged for a grasp around her waist, making sure her fragile legs hadn't become anymore damaged than before. Nara grasped onto the bulk of his leather jacket, their frames closely placed.

Myungsoo snarled, a predatory look flashing over his innocent features, "Next time listen!" His bark never had an effect on Nara's child-like personality, "Or I'll break those legs myself and make sure you don't walk!" He shoved her away, cheeks flushed at their close contact. Nara's back slammed against the arm rest of her couch, the short nightgown she adorned expressing bouts of her bruised, pale legs and simplistic hour-glass figure.

Nara smirked to herself, "You're cute when you're aggressive, you know that?"

Image