The Doctor in the TARDIS

Rose

"Oh, I hate doing this! It's so dreadful, I can't even... ugh." Out of habit, he looked behind him expecting to see someone there, but there wasn't. It was only him. He paused for a moment, sulking over the fact that he had lost yet another companion.
And then the doors burst open. A strange light, so very, very bright, was coming from outside. He began to walk towards it, but stopped when he saw a figure standing out against the light. "Hey! Who are you? And how did you find my TARDIS?" Suddenly the figure started running towards him, and, not knowing who it was, he ran. He ran through the TARDIS but didn't get very far because he heard a very familiar voice. "Doctor! Doctor! What are you doing? It's me, Rose!" He stopped, considered whether to go out or not, then decide to take a chance and he went back to the console room. Instead of finding some weird alien creature, he actually did find one very sexy Rose Tyler. "Oh my god. Doctor... it's you! A-and it's me, Rose! You remember, right? Ohmygod you don't remember. It must have had to do with my parallel universe..." she started rambling off about something. While the Doctor, with a very confused look on his face, was completely frozen to the spot. Then, very slowly, he started to make his way towards her, to make sure she wasn't a Slitheen or anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
ROSE IS BACK!!!! IZ SO MAGICALLZZZ
Also these chapters are going to be really short, just so you know. Unless I get a really big idea, and I just have to write it.
Yeah.
Enjoy!