The Doctor in the TARDIS

Martha

So after about five minutes of examining Rose and hearing how she got back to the real world (which she did by figuring out that there was a crack in Time and it gave her enough power to come back), they both had a good cry and a really long hug. They finished and Rose asked the Doctor what the end of his sentence was, when the supernova had stopped and they'd lost connection.
And he whispered it in her ear. "Rose Tyler, I love you too."
And then they shared a good snog.
But then it happened again, something falling through the Time Vortex and into the TARDIS. But not with Rose, and it wasn't even the same situation, it was with Martha. And they were right in the middle of snogging.
Martha Jones had just witnessed the Doctor snogging Rose Tyler.
Seeing that she was in the TARDIS, Martha turned around and saw the Doctor and some girl snogging.
"Um... uh, yeah, I'll just awkwardly stand here and wait until they're done.." she thought to herself. Unlike Rose's arrival, hers had been quiet because she didn't jump into a crack in Time and Space coming from a parallel universe.
Meanwhile, in the Doctor's mind...
Omg I missed Rose so much... And I love her, and I'm snogging her. Finally, I've wanted to do this for so long...
SHIT WHO'S THAT
The Doctor broke the kiss between him and Rose. He looked up and saw Martha Jones. He immediately was frozen in place, he would be doing that for a while.
Martha saw they were fine and cautiously approached. But she did see that the Doctor was frozen.
"Hello? Doctor? Doctor!"
In order to wake him up Martha slapped him in the face, which definitely got him focusing.
"Ow! What'd you do that for?"
"Well, you seemed frozen, so obviously I had to slap you. Oh, and you completely ruined my life in such a good way I can't even explain and just.... yeah."
"Right then! Um, Martha? You know how I told you about Rose, right? Well, Martha, Rose, Rose, Martha. Okay? Please don't fight, I can't stand it."
Rose stepped forward. "Um, nice to meet you, Martha."
"Likewise! I've heard a lot about you. Wouldn't stop talking about you. It's nice to finally meet the famous Rose Tyler."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, we all know what the Doctor was gong to say to Rose. It's obvious. He loves Rose Tyler. He's just didn't get a chance to say it...
Poor him.
"Rose Tyler, I..."
And then there was four.