The Doctor in the TARDIS

Donna

-About five minutes later-
Everybody in the TARDIS was just having a good time. Martha and Rose were laughing the Doctor. Just having a good time.
And then there was that light... that bright light, the one so...bright. Let's just say it was the one the Doctor was attracted to. It was just so... bright! He didn't understand why, but he just wanted that light.... He needed it! So he slowly made his way to the entrance of the TARDIS and reached out.
As soon as he reached out for it, he hit a barrier that stopped him from ever getting to reach it. Unfortunately for him, this barrier was made to teach the person to not try and get whatever was behind it. It was made to teach lessons. So, of course, the Doctor was shocked with 10,000,000 volts of electricity. It was enough to make him scream and shout, and he finally found the strength to let go, but he had absorbed a lot of it. The electricity could kill a human, but only knock out a Time Lord for about 3 days.
But the Doctor held on to life, because he saw something actually walk through the barrier. Donna. "Oi! Time boy! You think you could just leave me?" The Doctor was really confused and slowly everything was turning black. But managed one word. "Donna?"
Then he fell to the floor, unconscious.
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUNN
Can you guess who's next? Without looking at the title?