The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys

As Soon As I Get My Gun

It had been seven years since the Killjoy Clan had disappeared. Seven years since peace had restored to Battery City. As the now 33 year old man ran through a dark alley, he mused on what had happened to the Killjoy Clan. Their technician, Robert Bryar, had been arrested, the Clan breaking shortly after that; with no technician, they had no business. Yes, there had been those who had called the Killjoys vigilantes, cleaning the streets of abusers, rapists, murderers, but most lived in terror.

...

Michael turned the lock and hurried into his house. He could see his girlfriend on the couch but sensed something was wrong. Kristin was gagged, her hands bound behind her back. Michael rushed forward and untied her, turning around and freezing as a gun clicked.

"You've grown careless over the last seven years, Way."

"How'd you get out, Bryar?"

"If I told you, I'd have to kill you."

They stared at each other before laughing. They hugged and Michael patted Robert's back.

"Long time, no see."

"Didn't wanna make it easy for the cops to pick off the remaining lot. How's your ass?"

"Unpenetrated."

Michael wrapped his arms around Kristin, whispering sweet things into her ear to help calm her down. Robert coughed.

"Let's retire the Killjoys."

"I'll call the others."

...

Franklin, Gerard, Lyn-z and Raymond all say staring at Michael.

"I've got amazing news."

They all leaned forward.

"Robert escaped from prison. He wants to reband the Killjoys. What do you say?"

The familiar sadistic smiles spread throughout the group and Michael nodded.

"Robert already has our come-back hit."

"Give us the details, bro."

Michael grinned and studied the paper in front of him.

"Ronald Joseph Radke. Abused his wife, cheated on her throughout her pregnancy and then left her and the kid days after the birth."

"Sounds like a right piece of shit."

"You said it, Raymond. Let's go."
♠ ♠ ♠
Just uploading what I have for the write a thon tbh.