The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys

Just Like a Hearse You Died to Get in Again

"Look, Janine, I would love to take you to a motel and fuck the life out of you but the Killjoys are back and I am not dying."

"Oh come on Josh. How are they going to find out? Everyone knew about Radke being a twat... Out secret is safe."

"They always find out... I'm sorry Janine. I'm going back to Hayley."

...

"Joshua Farrow. He's been dating Hayley Williams for four years, cheating on her with her sister for two and a half."

Michael went over the information Robert showed him, cross-checking to ensure it was true. Yes, they were heartless killers, but they never killed the innocent. Michael smiled as Kristin wrapped her arms around him.

"Two kills in two days? My my, we're getting adventurous."

Michael giggled.

"Well baby, this one's for Gerard and I. No no don't pout."

"Can I watch?"

"Of course, love."

...

Michael slipped his helmet on as he tracked Joshua down the dark alley. He watched his brother follow him, walking at the same pace on the parallel roof. Michael took a breath and jumped down, landing in front of Farrow.

"Hello, Joshua."

Gerard tapped Joshua's shoulder.

"How's Janine Williams?"

"You see, Joshua, we don't like scum like you, but you did call off the affair, so we'll give you a head start."

He stood aside and watched Joshua's pathetic attempt to escape. Gerard simply shot out the back of his knees, earning a scream of pain. Michael walked over and slipped his knife around Joshua's throat, digging in and yanking it out. Once he was no longer moving, Michael knelt down and tied a bandana around Joshua's lifeless face. Their calling card, yellow bandana with a red face, the smile crossed out. The two brothers high-fived before heading off.