Big Baby

Skinny Jeans

It was the skinny jeans.

Honestly, Garth didn't understand the skinny jeans hanging across the back of the chair. He assumed he was gonna get to be a big boy today.

Boy, was he wrong.

Keith came in, sweet as can be, and motioned to the bed. "Have a seat, Garth sweetie."

Obediently, Garth sat. "'M I gonna get to be a big kid today, Daddy?" It had been a few weeks, but he remembered the etiquette. Keith shook his head.

"Sorry, sweetie. Maybe tomorrow. On the table, now."

Garth immediately moved to the over sized changing table, standing by it as Keith walked over and began unbuttoning the plaid shirt enclosing Garth's short, skinny frame. He slid it off and had Garth put his hands over his head so he could remove his dirty gray undershirt. He moved deliberately slowly when he unzipped his jeans and slid his boxers down his thighs, leaving the remarkably calm Garth nude. He moved closer and leaned down in front of the shorter boy. "Was Garth good while Daddy was gone?"

Garth's full pink lips exploded into a smile, revealing crooked teeth long due for braces. "Yes, Daddy."

"Good. Lie down, now."

Garth lay on the table and let Keith rub talcum powder on his thighs and bum, then froze slightly as his hand reached his groin and wrapped around it. Keith let out a cruel laugh. "Aw, wee lamb, barely as big as my hand. Almost like a girl." Garth flushed furiously and Keith rubbed in the powder extra vigorously. He produced a packet of diapers and lifted Garth's legs, explaining how he got the ones labeled for ten year olds, ones with bladder control issues, and he hoped that was okay, neglecting to mention that they were pink and covered in unicorns. He stood Garth up and got him into an old tshirt. Garth had worn it many times: it went halfway down his thighs, and had a teddy bear with "I Wuv Hugs" emblazoned across the belly.

Then he picked up the black skinny jeans.

"Daddy, aren't those big boy pants?"

"Yes, baby. You're gonna be a big boy today, minus the shirt and nappy. 'Kay?"

"'Kay, Keith."

They managed to wrangle the jeans over the diaper, and a leather jacket over the shirt, which now just looked like it was supposed to be ironic. Keith took Garth by the hand and said, "C'mon, let's get a drink." Garth followed, his obedience intact.

They went to a small place called the Grind, and Garth, being Garth, managed to down about four glasses of water before he suddenly needed to pee. A look from Keith floored him and he chewed at his lip, hoping no one noticed as he wet. Unlucky Garth spent all day in a soaked diaper.

They finally got home, and he stripped the jeans off so Keith cold change him, squirming as Keith once again took a little too much time powdering his cock.

Much to his surprise, Keith had him stand up again with out a diaper, and slid him into his special onesie: Garth was confused. It had no legs, crotch snaps, was pink, glittery and usually for punishment.

And always with a diaper.

Confused, he clambered into the too big crib and slept.
♠ ♠ ♠
Spn fans will get the shirt.