Big Baby

Baby Girl

Garth woke up soaked.

Keith was standing over the crib, and as he bathed him, he kept saying foreboding things like "I thought you were a big boy."

The first real surprise of the day was when Keith let him dry off then presented him with a pair of pink panties, explaining they were compression material. Garth slipped them on, and felt his manhood - or boyhood, as Keith called it - press against him semi painfully. When he rubbed his hand over the area, he felt as flat as any girl. But Keith wasn't done. He presented Garth with a training bra, which didn't actually give him the appearance of breasts but would be a nuisance. His dark hair, which only just hit his shoulders, was tied into two pigtails with pretty pink bows. He was given a white baby doll style t shirt, which the pink bra was clearly visible through. He was equipped with a navy skirt that went to just above his knees, and white socks that went to just below them. Black Mary Jane shoes were slid on his feet, and then Keith led him to look in the mirror. He was shocked; with his height - he was 4'11 - he looked like a fourth grader with her daddy. The little girl's big green eyes blinked at him behind her thick, dorky glasses.

Despite himself, Garth liked the feeling of the skirt. It was more open than pants.

Which did not mean he wanted to be paraded around in it all day. But that's what was done, despite his wishes: for the next few hours, they were Keith and his sister "Ashley". Keith went to the mall with him, and had him try on at least thirty outfits, only two of which were actually bought. The saleslady kept hovering over him when Keith told her it was "Ashley's" eleventh birthday, and he ended up getting a push up bra. Keith also bought him a teddy, a purple romper suit, and a bonnet for his 'baby sister'.

Garth was pretty sure he knew what was happening when they got home.

When they got home, they went through the usual routine: Keith stripped him, powdered him, and put him in his nappy, sliding a pair of candy red plastic pants over it, and popping a dummy in his mouth. Garth sucked at the dummy as Keith undid his pigtails, grateful for something familiar. The same teddy shirt was pulled over his head, and Keith sat him on his knee, removing the dummy and pulling out a bottle. "Want some milk, Garth?"

"Tank oo, Daddy." Garth suckled at the nipple of the bottle thirstily, and when a knock came on the door much later, Keith placed him gingerly on the floor with the almost empty bottle and went to open the door, revealing a tall, pretty woman with dirty blonde hair and a striking resemblance to Keith. She grinned when she saw the small boy with the bottle sat on the rug.

"Ah, is this the little guy?" She came over and sat crisscross in front of Garth. "Heya, little buddy. I'm Jasmine."

"Garth, sweetie, this is Daddy's twin sister, your aunt Minnie. Wanna say hi?"

Garth didn't say hi. He was frozen in embarrassment at someone other than Keith seeing him like this. So Keith tried a different route, patting his crotch. "Hmm, looks like someone needs a changing. Minnie, could you do that for me? I have to find his dummy: he threw it somewhere." Garth started crying quietly as Minnie scooped him up and walked him to the changing table.

"Shh, I won't hurt you," she assured, removing his plastic pants and wet nappy. Garth continued to sniffle, face bright pink, as she powdered him. She giggled when she saw the unicorn nappies, but continued changing him as if they were no big deal. She put him back in the plastic pants and then sat him on her lap till Keith came back with the plastic dummy that he'd had in his coat the whole time. He popped it into Garth's mouth and Garth, growing comfortable with Jasmine, sucked on the rubbed bulb contentedly. Keith chuckled and rubbed Garth's hair.

"Quite orally fixated, this one. If it isn't a bottle or a dummy, it's his thumb. I worry he might become a smoker."

As Keith and Jasmine discussed the plausibility of Garth becoming a smoker, he drifted off to sleep in Aunt Minnies lap.