You Got Me Burning Like Fire!

Chapter 1

Gavin’s Pov

I groaned at the sound of my alarm and got up from the bed. This was just another boring day to be working at the local record store. I couldn’t wait for my holiday to start in a week! I dressed and then went to the kitchen to eat some breakfast. Once I had brushed my teeth, I walked outside to my car and got in. I arrived 10 minutes before my work started as usual. I had the morning shift almost all the time which is better because I loved hanging out in the evening.

I had a few friends: Snoz, Rhys, James and Matthew. I’ve known them since I was a teenager. They all have wives and girlfriends now and sometimes I feel alone. I’ve dated 3 girls in my life and they didn’t work out at all. I haven’t dated anyone since them. I have got many date invites but they were all from the girls who I didn’t want to date. It has been a few weeks since I found out I was gay. I was talking with Rhys about my dating problems and then after we talked about all the hot girls who he’d suggest for me and I said no to everyone. I didn’t know it was because I was actually interested in men. It was a shock to me first but Rhys said that he was okay with it. I told this to my other friends too and James said: “I was wondering when you’d come out of the closet.” I couldn’t believe that he kinda knew that before me!

I had only 30 mins left of work today and looked at the clock and sighed loudly. I just wanted to get some customers so this would end faster. I was about to call of one of my friends but then I heard someone coming in. I put my iPhone away and looked up. Omg, he looked…hot!

“Hi, I’m new here in this town and I was walking home but then I saw this store is still open and I…” The blonde man said and smiled awkwardly to me.
“Hey, I’m glad that you stopped by. I was getting bored…” I laughed.
“Haha, I just love music so much and I couldn’t resist. My name is Sean by the way.” The blonde man grinned.
“Anything I can help you with?” I asked.
“Uhm, I’d like some party music.” Sean told and I looked up at the catalogy.
“Hmm, we have many party collection albums with different 20 artists. Would you like one of them?” I suggested.
“Yeah sounds good!” Sean smiled.
I went to get a few albums from the shelves and then I returned to Sean. I put the albums on the table and Sean looked at all of them before deciding the most recent album.
“I’ll take this.” Sean pointed to the album.
“Okay, that makes £15.” I told Sean and he handed me the money.
“Thanks! I promise to visit this store often!” Sean said happily.
“That would be awesome! See ya around!” I exclaimed before Sean went outside.

Once Sean was gone I didn’t have to wait for long until I closed the store for that day. When I was back at home, I called Rhys immeaditely. Rhys answered quickly.
“Hey Rhys, you never guess what happened today!” I giggled.
“Hi Gav, what’s up?” He asked sounding interested.
“Well…I met a guy. His name’s Sean and he’s new in this town and he bought an album and he was hot!” I told him smiling wide.
“Ooh! You found the one, eh?” Rhys guessed.
“Yeah maybe… but I don’t think he’s gay, he’s too good looking for it…” I said sadly.
“Don’t think like that! You barely know him…” Rhys tried to cheer me up.
“That’s true! I just don’t know what to do. I’ve only met him and I think he’s attractive as hell.” I admitted.
“You know… take things slow? Get to know him first before you tell him ok?” Rhys suggested.
“I can try, thanks Rhys.” I smiled.
“You’re welcome. I know that you’ve been alone for a while and you need Sean. I hope everything goes well” Rhys said before he hang up.
***
I couldn’t get Sean off my mind that night. I just feel like he’s the one for me. He’s so god damn beautiful. The fact he might be taken though… but I don’t think so because he’s new here, right? But what if he finds someone before I can tell him? That scares me a bit. I can’t picture Sean with anyone else but me!
♠ ♠ ♠
Well here's the first chapter. Please let me know what you think so far :)