You Got Me Burning Like Fire!

Chapter 10

Gavin’s Pov

I followed Sean into the kitchen and I just stared at his ass. Sean took a glass of water and turned to look at me.
“So, you like me Gavin?” Sean asked.
“Yes I like you so much Sean. You’re everything to me.” I smiled and gave a quick kiss on Sean’s cheek.
“So you were having a crush on me from the day I met you? You tried to hide it from me?” Sean guessed.
“Yeah that’s true. I’m sorry for what I did. I know you don’t like me back though.” I looked down.
“I... I think I do. I’ve felt something when you hugged and kissed me. I could be gay after all.” Sean said shyly.
I looked at Sean surprised.. Did he actually mean it? Was my dream becoming true? There was a small blush on his face. How adorable.
“What about a date for tomorrow? We could have that picnic on the beach…” I suggested.
“Oh yes, I’d like that!” Sean smiled.
“Okay then it’s settled. Would you like to do something before you leave? I really want you to stay for the night though.” I asked.
“Um maybe I should go now.” Sean said awkwardly.
“Okay if you want.” I said sounding disappointed.
“I’m sorry Gavin. This is so new to me and I…” Sean said but I cut him off by kissing him.

Sean’s Pov

I escaped from the kiss sneakily and Gavin looked at me sadly. I know I shouldn’t have but I rushed to the hall and ran outside to my car. Gavin tried to shout something after me but I couldn’t hear. Part of me wanted to kiss Gavin back but the other wanted to go away. I guess it’s a bit difficult for me to accept that I like Gavin. I’ve never thought I’d actually like a guy or that one guy has a crush on me. This all feels so weird but maybe I can get comfortable with Gavin soon. I’ll have a date with him tomorrow after all and I know that Gavin has something in his mind…

***
I stared at the ceiling in my bedroom. I can’t believe that I ran away from Gavin. Now I’m feeling so stupid because I have someone who likes me. It’s a miracle and I know that Gavin is a sweet guy. Speaking of Gavin, I just got a message from him.
“I’m sorry if I did something wrong. I miss you already and I think about you every second. You’re my world now. I can’t wait for our date tomorrow. Can we meet on the beach at 3pm? Gavin xx”
I replied fast so Gavin wouldn’t be suspicious.
“No, I just feel bad leaving you alone. I’m not comfortable enough with you yet but only you can help me with it. I needed some time to think by myself and I felt I wasn’t ready to stay for the night. The day will come though don’t worry. The time is perfect for our date. See ya xx.”
I was expecting another message but instead I got a voice mail. I opened it and Gavin said:
“I love you Sean Smith just the way you are.”
I stared at my phone and couldn’t believe what I just heard. Gavin LOVES me. I felt butterflies in my stomach and I just stood there looking stupid.
“Oh my god!” I exclaimed and ran around the house feeling too enthusiastic. I was nearly freaking out because it was too cute and I had no idea that Gavin would say those words to me. He loved me the way I am. Damn how special he made me feel right now. I sent a video message for Gavin saying: “Thank you so much babe <3” and I kissed the screen.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a short part again and sorry for taking a few days :P I'll update soon!