Just One Yesterday

Don't Panic, No Not Yet.

Andy and Joe helped me get Patrick back to the house, and up into a guest bedroom. We took the cardigan and his shoes off of him, before finding our own places around the room to sit. Andy the chair at the desk, Joe sat in the floor with his back against the wall next to the door. While I was sitting in the window sill.

Alternating between checking to see if Patrick had made any movements, or to see when Pete was going to walk up the driveway. When I had told him to leave, I honestly thought that he would come home, but I was wrong. He's not here. There was no sign of him anywhere, not now, and not when we first got home.

It was now almost 4:30 in the morning, and none of us had slept all night. By this point, I was restless. Between being worried about Patrick, and wondering when Pete would return, I definitely wasn't tired. Not in the least.

When I looked over my shoulder at Andy and Joe, I saw that they were almost asleep. Well Joe was asleep, while Andy was struggling to keep his eyes open. "Why don't you go into the other guest room and get some sleep? I'd suggest the same thing to Joe, but he's already long gone." I sighed, standing up from my seat on the window sill.

I walked over to where I was standing next to him, and hand my hand resting on his shoulder. "Are you sure? I mean shouldn't someone stay in here with Patrick? I mean...someone that's awake?" He asked, rubbing the sleep away from his eyes. "It'd be smart but I wouldn't advise it. I mean...if he's turning then he won't wake up until this time tomorrow at the earliest...If he doesn't wake up in the next five days then he's not going to wake up." I explained with a sigh.

"Why five days?" He questioned, standing up from the chair he'd been sitting in. He followed me out of the room and into the hallway. "Out of all the transformations known to us, there hasn't been one that took longer than six days for the person to wake up." I explained to him before he walked into the guest room. "Well hopefully he'll wake up soon....but I'll talk to you in the morning." I simply nodded as he closed the door.

That was my signal to walk back down the hall. I gave a glance into the room where Patrick was placed, before walking a bit more down the hall into my own bedroom. The lights were shut off, leaving the entire room dark. I flipped the light switch up, and made my way through the messy room. Okay, maybe Pete had been here at one point.

The entire room was thrown apart, clothes lying all throughout the floor, and the blankets ripped off the bed. Though the thing that caught my eye, even through all of it, was the shattered picture frame that was laying in the floor. It was a picture of all four boys, along with me standing in the center. Why had he broken this?

I laid it down on top of the dresser, before getting started clean up the mess that was throughout the room. I picked up all the clothes that were in the floor, and sorted them. The dirty ones, I placed back into the hamper, while the clean ones, I either folded and placed in the correct drawer of the dresser, or hung them on a hanger and put them back in the closet.

I sighed to myself. It took about two hours for me to finish cleaning up the clothes, and putting everything back where it belonged. When I was done, it was a few minutes before 7:00 in the morning, so I decided to get in the shower instead of going to sleep like the rest of the boys had decided to do.

I washed all the sweat and dirt off of my body, before washing my hair thoroughly. Then after rinsing the soap, shampoo and conditioner out of my hair, I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body.

I stood in the warmth of the steamy bathroom for a minute or two before leaving and going into the bedroom and heading towards the closet. I picked out a pair of skinny jeans, a green and black plaid button down and a black wife beater before walking to the dresser. There I grabbed fresh underwear, and pulled them on before pulling on the outfit I had picked out over it.

I also pulled a pair of socks onto my feet, before slipping on a pair of Pink Floyd converse.

I already knew that today was going to be a long day, I just didn't know if I was going to be able to get through it without Pete. Why had I told him to leave? I shouldn't have, I can't get through this alone, I have to have him here. But no one knows where he went. He just...disappeared.

Hopefully he would be home soon. I don't think I'll be able to handle any of this without him here with me.

I went into the kitchen, and grabbed a cup from the cabinet, before moving to grab all the ingredients to make the special blend that Patrick had made for Pete when this all began.

Once it was ready, I poured some of it in the it cup that I had grabbed out of the cabinet. The rest of it that I had, I left in the blender. For either Pete when he got home, or for more that I would definitely need later.

"Pete." I whispered, leaning back against the counter, "Where are you? We need you here right now. I'm so worried."
♠ ♠ ♠
Lyndzee

This isn't much, it's pretty much just a little filler chapter, there will definitely be more later. I promise. I love you all so much <3