Status: Completed

The Pickle Fic

The Deed

Gerard laid back in his bed and looked around the drab room that held him. Everything was dark apart from a slither of sunshine that had crept from behind the blinds, highlighting the bronze walls of the basement bedroom.

Nothing had been the same since Frank had left, nothing had felt right. He was so angry at him, yet he still couldn't let go. His body was hungry, hungry for Frank, he craved the feeling of their skin touching. He yearned to be fucked by his best friend, he wanted to be screwed until his ass was raw.

Slowly Gerard slide his hand under his jeans where a bulge was growing, he massaged himself, tipping his head back and shutting his eyes. In his head, his hand was Frank's. Frank was caressing his skin, it was Frank who was taking his jeans down and pushing them from the bed. It was Frank who was tugging down his boxers and sliding his capable, tattooed fingers along his hard on, teasing him, making him pant in want. Oh Frank... Oh god how he needed it. He wanted him so bad.

Gerard's restlessness got the best of him, he turned to the tub of pickles on his bedside table and unscrewed the lip. "Do I need a condom for this?" he wondered as he removed a single pickle and shook some of the dripping juice from it, "I can't catch anything from this, right?" He thought for a moment, then decided to go without protection, he didn't have the time for that sort of thing.

He spread his cheeks carefully and then positioned the pickle between then, wincing only slightly as he pushed it in his entrance. It felt so good, so dirty..."Just think of Frank," he reminded himself as he rocked his hips into the pickle, "It's Frank making love to you, just like you wanted."

Once again he shut his eyes, one hand rocked the pickle into his body, slowly and deeply, the other was tucked behind his head. A moan escaped Gerard's lips as he pictured Frank's firm, muscular body hovering over his. In his head it was Frank's hard, needy erection that was being pushed deep inside him, making him whimper helplessly. It felt so good, so good that Gerard could hardly cope, he didn't want to go on, but he did. He rolled his hips quicker and harder over the vegetable as he let out deep, raspy moans. "Oh Frank! Oooh Frank!" he groaned, slamming the pickle between his pale cheeks, "Fuck!"
Gerard came in warm white ripples over his own body. Deep breathes filled his lungs as he pulled the pickle out and tossed it to the floor. He curled up and pulled the blankets around him, he hugged his pillow tightly like a child would hug a teddy bear, then let out a final, sad whimper of "Frank..." before tearing up and crying himself to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you liked it! Don't be afraid to comment
xo