I'm Broken

Chapter one

Shay's POV
The music from my I-pod suddenly stopped as my head phones were ripped form my ears.
"Hello? Did you even hear me Shay?!" My best friend Tish asked, her eyes were huge with excite meant. I always let it slide when she gets like this. It's the only time she gets a little, er, snobby.
"No. I'm sorry. I was spacing off again. Wait a minute, when did you get here? I've been here all day." I was at the People's Park, where people just have picnics and lounge around.
"About fifteen minutes ago." She said, bouncing up and down hugging some kind of paper to her chest.
"Please tell me we're not going to another rock concert so that you can put pictures up on you're website, "Foxy Lady's Photography." I groan. She is always dragging me to rock concerts where bands that I have never heard of are playing, and then they some how invite us to after parties, and the fans try to start a fight. I thought us Directioners were crazy.
"No! It's...." She shoves one of the papers in my face, and when my eyes focused, I saw 1D in huge print on it. " ONE DIRECTION TICKETS!" Tish screamed, jumping even faster. A few people from across the huge park looked at us like we were crazy.
"What?" I shout, but not as loud, grabbing the ticket and inspecting it to see if it was a fake.
"You heard me! We're going to meet One Direction, and then Zayn will fall madly in love with you. Then you two will get married, have tons of Shayn babies, and I'll be Auntie Tishy!" Yes, she already has a couple name for us.
I just laugh at her, and then what she said about us meeting 1D hit me.
"Wait! Please tell me you're going to wear some of their merchandise I bought you and not one of your rocker outfits. I know how much you like to tempt the bands by wearing other bands' merch." I say, getting a little edgy. I took a good look at what she was wearing today. A BVB beanie, a bunch of band bracelets, boots that said 1D all over them; stiletto boots might I add; a pair of skin tight leather pants with Sleeping In Sirens printed in animal print in random; and almost inappropriate places; and a little bit skimpy shirt she made to represent all the bands she listens to. Her was like it was when she woke up to go home this morning; tangled, slightly stylish, and long as hell.
"Of course I will. I only do that for the rock concerts. Do you think I'd be crazy enough to go to a One Direction concert with all those crazy girl fans wearing a different band's merchandise?" She asked, then corrected herself. "Don't answer that. I know rock band chicks are more hands on that pop chicks, but pop chicks are more deadly. They strike when you least expect it, and are a lot more crazy. At least rock chicks have their favorite band members there to protect the victim, and the attackers. Pop girls attack when no one is around." She says, looking around really fast. I'm guessing she made a so called POP Chick mad.
"Ok, but when and where is the concert?" I asked, looking around too. I'm afraid of crazy fan girls. One broke into my house once and nearly burnt my house down, with me handcuffed to the toilet.
"In three weeks, and we are going on a-" I interrupted her.
"You better not say road trip."
"Ok. I won't say it." I was about to sigh in relief when she screamed ten times louder than the first time, " ROAD TRIP!! There. I screamed it, not said it." She looked at me smugly.
"UGH! How far is the 'Road Trip'?" I groaned.
"Just a few hours. Technically there is a concert here tomorrow, and the boys are supposed to get in tonight, but the tickets were sold out for all the concerts except for the one in three weeks. " She said nonchalantly, inspecting her black, zebra, and red nails for any chips in the paint.
"Tonight? Here? Concert? Tomorrow? What??!!" I yelled quietly, trying to catch my breathe. One Direction, in this good for nothing town? IT'S A MIRACLE!
"Dude, Shay. Calm you face. It's just a concert." Tish said, skipping over to her car and pulling out her mutilated fan girl picnic basket, and skipped back. "Picnic time. I'm hungry, and I know for a fact you haven't eaten all day thanks to your dad. I really don't like him you know." She drug me to the top of the tallest hill in the park, and we set up our picnic.