I'm Broken

Chapter ten

Shay's POV
Ok then, so reality check. Tish wants Harry to drop dead, I could have drowned Zayn, Chris obviously likes Tish either in a sibling way or more, and I'm standing in the hotel hallway soaking wet , crying. Just great. Now I have to change, possibly take a shower, find Tish, and maybe kill Harry. Then, if I kill Harry, find a new place to stay away from police radar.
"Dang. Looks like she doesn't know how to take a joke." Harry murmured as he stepped out into the hallway.
"You do realize she's pregnant right?" Chris growled at Harry from behind me. I jumped, and Zayn laughed. I fake glared at him, then shot a confused look at Chris.
"What are you talking about? That you knocked her up, and didn't think to use protection?" Harry accused.
"She was raped you retard. Why do you think she wanted to run away? One reason was because she was worried about Shay. That was the main reason, any ways. However, a few months ago she was walking home from the store, and one of her friends wanted to hang out. She said yes, and around the time she was going to head home, her friend's ex-boyfriend showed up, beat the crap out of the other girl, and raped Tish right in front of her. So next time she says to leave her alone, you won't be dealing with her. It's going to be me you have to deal with." Chris stormed off down the hallway in the direction Tish went. In the process, he had pushed Harry roughly. Chris was half way towards then elevators that Tish took up to the roof, I'm guessing anyways, when all the information he just forced fed us sank in.
"Oh my god. I'm her best friend. I should have known. She was terrified. I knew something was off because she was always looking over her shoulders after Alexis was put in the hospital. I should have known. How could I be so blind to not see it?" I gasped, finding it excruciatingly hard to breathe.
"Hey. Cut that out, Shay. You're going through a lot too. No one expected you to know that. Liam is a very observant person, and if he felt something was wrong, he would have gave us strict orders on how to handle you two." Harry mumbled. I looked up in shock, only to be met with blood shot eyes, and a tear stained face that belonged to Liam. He had walked in front of Harry as he was talking.
"I knew she was pregnant. I confronted her at the party as she walked us out. She told me not to tell anyone, and to make sure you all treated her normally. I should have said something when you, Harry, started to be a little handsy and pushy. I'm sorry." He choked out.
"You, you knew?" Zayn and Harry asked in shock at the same time.