I'm Broken

Chapter eleven

Tish's POV
"He, he walked in on me taking a shower. How could someone be that disrespectful?" I mumbled to myself, trying to clean my thoughts. I felt a wave of nausea roll through me, then pass. That's the closest I've gotten to morning sickness so far. I was going to get an abortion so that my parents didn't find out, but I remembered that I was turning 18 soon. No point in worrying. I got Shay out of that house. Her father can't stop her because she'll be 19 the day before I'm 18. My plan is going good so far. Now I just have to get Shay and Zayn together so that she won't be too worried about me.
"You do know stressing out like this while you're with child is unhealthy for the baby right?" Chris chuckled from the door to the roof. I ignored him and continued to pace and think.
Three weeks until Shay's and my birthday. I've been pregnant for four months, so that leaves me with a little less that five months left. I sigh , almost loosing balance as my vision get blurry and I get lighted.
"Easy there my little soldier." Chris whispers in my ear as he helps me sit down.
"I'm not a soldier any more. Soldiers don't let their guard down and let themselves get raped. They don't forget to lock the bathroom door while taking a shower. They don't grow weak and cry just at the thought of aborting their child. I'm not a soldier and never will be."
"You're still a member of the BVB Army, thus you're a soldier. You had the courage to risk getting caught by Shay's father when you put sleeping pills in his drink, so you're a soldier. You had the persistence to stop cutting when you found you were pregnant, so in my eyes, you will always be a soldier. No matter what you say, you are strong, and can do anything you set your mind to. You got Shay to smile. From what you were telling me, she never smiles. How much blackmailing, bribery, and saving up did it tare for for you to just get those tickets for the One Direction concert? Only a steadfast and excellent soldier, or just a crazy person would be able to do that. We can rule out the crazy person option. That leaves the soldier. See what I'm getting at Tish?" I wrapped my arms around Chris's waist and balled my eyes out.
We sat there in that position for a long time. Chris telling me all the soldier like things I've done, and messing with my because he knew it calmed me down, and me crying into his chest like a child. Not a 17 year old girl, who is going to be a mom.